Loni & Kaija! I love you girl!

Cy & Kaija at Kaija's Halloween party!!
Loni (Geisha) & Lindsay (Pocahontas) dressed up for work...

Collin dressed up as a.... I don't know... haha..


We had a lot of fun for Cy's first Halloween!! He was a cute little frog! Collin and I decided to dress up as well, we decided we will dress up every Halloween from now on so that we can dress up with our kids!
3 comments:
I love you halloween costumes and you blog!! i'm so happy you have a blog!!
Too cute frog costume!!! Is Lindsey your sister cause I couldn't tell which one was you!!! Fun costumes!
Merry Christmas to you guys too! We do have a Build-A-Bear here. I actually took Piper there for her birthday for a surprise. She actually has 4 different animals from there, so I opted to find something else, funny thing is that none of her animals from there are bears!!!
Post a Comment