Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HAPPY 6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

June 3, 2011 will be our 6 year wedding Anniversary! How TIME FLIES when you're having fun! haha.. SO CHEESY, but so true! I can't even put into words how much Collin means to me! You are my EVERYTHING! Thank you so much for putting up with me, and for loving me and our kids unconditionally! BEST father and husband a girl could ever ask for! I thought I would post some wedding pics taken 6 years ago!! Seems like yesterday.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU BABE! Thanks for everything!




7 comments:

Kassie said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are too cute with such a cute family....hope all is well xo

Monica said...

Congrats on your anniversary and on the baby boy! Yeah, Exciting!

Heidi said...

You two are THE BEST! You both look so awesome! We are so blessed to have you both as our good friends and we love you so much! Happy Anniversary! (Don't be shocked that I'm crying as I write this! Lol!)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Happy Anniversary!! Loni, you are just gorgeous! I've always thought that about you! Congrats on 6 years....and on baby #3!! Yay!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! love you guys

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Congratulations on the boy that's coming.

weasel said...

That's awesome, we just celebrated our 7th...we both decided that we couldn't believe it had already been 7, but on the other hand feels like about 50, ha ha! Hope you had a great anniversary!