Thursday, December 27, 2007

CHRISTMAS!!

Family pic on Christmas EVE at Nana & Papa Tuaileva's house!


Cy on Christmas eve with Nana Tuaileva.


We started off our Christmas day with Grandma & Grandpa Pinckney!

Cy with his Uncle Cale. Uncle Cale spoiled Cy with new clothes for Christmas!!

and then we went to Nana & Papa Tuaileva's house to open gifts and eat French Toast! YUMMM.... Cy (here with his cousin, Lexi) figured out how to open presents after his 5th one..


Cy with his cousin Jace, he loves playing with his older cousins, he thinks they are so interesting!


Cy with his little cousin, Austin, that is only 4 months younger than him! They will be so much fun when they can start running around and playing together..... or will they? haha....




We would like to congratulate Jojo & Jennifer!! They got engaged on Christmas Morning! How sweet!!


We then had a chance to go visit Grandpa Richard.



We had a chance to go visit Nana Hayward for Christmas. We love you Nana!!

4 comments:

Traci said...

Cy is sooo adorable! I just want to give him a squeeze. Great post. Looks like you all had a great Christmas too! Thanks for all the pics, so fun to see everyone for sure! Take Care and Happy New Year's!

Leslie said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!! Cy is so cute! Its fun seeing pictures of some of your other family! Its sad our families dont get together as much as they used to!!

Traci said...

Hey- you need more posts!!! I am glad you got into LOST, now we have to wait till the end of January to see the next season, we have been waiting a l-o-n-g time!!!
I am coming out the last week in February, but sorry, it's just me with no kids, but I would love to meet Cy!!!

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

Loni, Cy is so dang cute! I love his big blue eyes and his round chubby cheeks!! We should for sure try to get together with all of us mom cousins and let our kids play! Maybe I will take the initiative and plan something fun!