Friday, August 29, 2008

BOYZ II MEN - ABC - BBD - MM HMM

WOW.. I went to one of the BEST concerts in my life last night!! (2nd best next to Janet) Yes, I AM an R&B Junkie and Yes, I DID go to the BOYZ II MEN concert last night at the Scera Shell!! FUN FUN FUN!! WOW, I defenitely went down memory lane with those songs.. talk about Flashback Central!! They played all the classics, as well as some MOTOWN Classics!! It was AMAZING!! They were minus 1, but still AMAZING and still sounded the same!!

This was officially Cy's 1st concert and he was a TROOPER!! He started out singing and dancing when the "pre-show" was on.. and then.. as you can see.. he started fading. haha.. and during the concert he fell asleep on my dad's shoulder, so my dad and Cy decided to take a nap mid-concert! haha..











YES, we made it a family affair.. haha.. it was SO MUCH FUN!! All the girls were there in our family (minus Tasha :( .. We missed you Tash!!).. Blake, Collin, Cy, Shane and my mom & dad!!





When they sang "Mama" - they had everyone call their moms and have her listen to the song and dedicate it to them.. well, my mom was THERE, so that was easy, we all just turned around and sang the "Mama" song to our mom!! We love you mom!!

14 comments:

weasel said...

You are so photogenic, I think that's how you spell it...lol! So cute! You are lucky - O would have taken off and we would have had to leave! Lachelle...oooohh...so cute!~

Traci said...

What a fun time! Glad Cy got to enjoy some of it!
I forgot about the Scera Shell!

Jacki said...

That was a GREAT concert!! I still cannot believe all the people. Even though that really isn't my type of music that I listen to...they did an AWESOME job! Glad you had fun! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I bet Cy was hilarious! Jamie

linds jo said...

how fun! you and your sister linds look like twins...so cute!

Ashley said...

I love Boyz to Men. I didn't know they were coming to the Scera Shell. I would have loved to be there! Dang, give me a heads-up next time. Your fam is so cute.

Nesa said...

hi loni girl! found your blog through carola's...you look great! the concert looked like alot of fun and your littly Cy is getting big!!! Hope you are doing well, i am going to add you to my blog.
-Nesa

Kim said...

So FUN! I am so jealous. Maybe we should go back a few more years and hit up the New Kids concert.
I Love how hip your parents are (even if the Bishop had to nap mid-concert!)

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Looks like fun!! I am sad I missed it:( No money I am BROKE until October LOL!!! thsnk you APX!!! I love BoysII men.!!!

Kayla R. said...

what cute pics, beautiful family:) I am sad I missed the concert*

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

That is so awesome. I totally forgot about those guys. I LOVED them as a kid. Dang I so wish I would have known about that concert we would have been there for sure!! What a fun night with the family. My family is close too and I LOVE it when we all to an event like that.

Nicole said...

How fun!! So many cute pics...

I don't know if Collin told you or not but I have a class with him this semester. He will make the class much more entertaining, I am sure:)

Jobi Niu said...

GiRRRL.. Wasn't it AMAZING?!?! AHHH! I'm sad we didn't see each other. How cute is your family? wow! I just love you guys!

Nathalie Smith said...

What Boys to Men are still alive?!!! LOL. I am so mad I missed it! We were still in stinkin Jersey. Well atleast I'm glad you went! I will just have to pull out there CD(or was it tape cassette, back then) and have my own little concert!