
I NEVER thought I would get stuck on a show like this! haha.. I wasn't much of a "Laguna Beach" fan, so I'm not following Lauren for any reason besides the fact that it's PURE DRAMA and I LOVE IT! haha... So, Collin got hooked LAST season (don't tell that I told on him for being a Hills fan) and then got ME HOOKED, so we are on our second season of being "The Hills" watchers!! Although, we HAVE watched every season since we got hooked, so that we could get caught up.. Tonight (MTV 11:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time) is the 2nd episode of Season 4. Here are my thoughts thus far.. Where do I start?? Lo is a HATER, My favorites are Audrina (and Justin Bobby, of course) and Brody (hasn't made a cameo this season YET)!! Spencer and Heidi are acting 99.9% of the time - there is NOTHING real in that relationship.. They are the ones that bug the MOST, but also the ones that keep the show alive.. they are like a really BAD ACCIDENT.. You KNOW you shouldn't be looking, but that you can't help NOT looking!! LC is cool.... I like her, she is the REASON "The Hills" exists!! However, she needs to put Lo in check.. Whitney.. why is Whitney on the show?.. Stephanie is on the show because she is Spencer's sister (and Lauren's new BFF.. for NOW), and I can see from previews that she is gonna be DRAMA from start to end!! I can't wait!! Please comment if you are also a HILLS watcher! I would LOVE to hear your 2 cents!


10 comments:
BAHAHA! I'm a Hills fan, but not up to date with the last episode! but i'll watch tonigh! :D teheh love you sis!
I love The Hills! I'm also not up to date, but I will be soon.
You are so freaking funny! I have never seen the show, but don't think I even understand it! Is it real people pretending to act, or more like a reality show?! I have heard of all the characters on that show TMZ - I think Spencer and Heidi are so mental, but they are so smart! They are worth so much money! Everytime they open their mouths....MONEY! Said that LC's clothing line tanked though!? You crack me up! I'm such a reality show "whore", love love love real drama that isn't my own and I don't get in trouble hearing about!
Ah the tables of mockery SHOULD turn aout now.. but I am secure in my addictions. So, I won't mock you. But yes, Lo is white trash and dead to me.. "and we can never be friends" haha, take that LO!
Let's just start chanting "Brody Brody Brody!!!" Till he appears. HE's hot. Plus, no one can forget about the creepy flesh colored beard, eh?
"My answer is... get out of my gar."
Girl.. you know I'm a Hills fan! I agree with you. What do ya think about Doug? Could Lauren's hair be cuter?? I love it!
I totally love the Hills. I have to always rec then watch it first thing when I get home from work. Yeah LO Hater for sure. She is just braaaaty. Yeah I agree with you on the whole Whitney thing. Oh and her boss so not nice, but funny. Who says the things that she does. Oh well she is right her company. Well I bet you were happy to see Brody. Well until next wk. :)
I haven't see it, but will admit I know who they all are from my US weekly mag:)
Oh crap that is so funny WE love the hills too!!! Lost, the hills, I think we are so alike in t.v. show loving!!! I freakin hate spencer!!!! He gives me the nasty chills!!! he is a total sausage!!! But of course I still stay tuned in to see what will happen!! Lol
I LOVE the hills!! I am sad I don't have TV:( I will have to come over and watch it.
Post a Comment