Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CY & PAPA

Cy LOVES his papa!! Papa will play with Cy anytime - Anywhere!! Cy even happens to interrupt him while he is eating, sleeping, on the phone, whatever, and my dad will ALWAYS stop what he is doing, and play with Cy!! One of their favorite things to do together is play music and dance.. Papa plays the Uke and Cy dances along to it!! (see Video - pause my playlist so you can hear it) Cy doesn't want to play with ANYONE but Papa when he is around.. he just follows papa wherever he goes! haha.. I LOVE IT!! They are so precious together!!! Thanks for loving Cy so much, dad!! We love you!



13 comments:

Traci said...

Ok, that is soooo tender!!! So glad you were able to catch that! I bet your dad just loves the attention too!
We should of had Uncle Brandon get his ukelele out!!!

linds jo said...

dont you just love grandpas???? tate has a special place in his heart for my dad too!

your trip looks like it was so fun! we saw WICKED in la and i fell in love. your so lucky!

Kayla R. said...

ABSOLUTeLY Darling;)

Ashley said...

I am jealous of your super fun vacay. Gotta luv the grandpas. Only, the last time I left Maile with grandpa I forgot to leave a diaper. She had messy pants so he cleaned her up, wrapped her in a dish towel and cut two holes in a zip lock bag for her legs and then wrapped the whole package up with duct tape! Genius!

The Bucks said...

Wow it looks like you guys had an awesome trip!! I didnt know John and Tasha moved I thought they lived in Utah!! Well yall werent far from us. In fact we were prabably in NY the same time you were!! haha what A small world!!

Jeanine said...

That is so so sweet. Cy is darling...and it is cute that they have such a special bond. :)

jenni kaufusi said...

It was so fun to see you out here. we miss you guys and can't wait to come home.

Heidi said...

That video just made me cry. That's so sweet.

Unknown said...

Loni, That is seriously the cutest thing I have EVER seem!! What a cutie!! He looks so grown up in that video.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

ah so cute, Jojo started crying when he saw that cuz it's in his room and it reminded hom he wants to go home!!! Cy is so cute, we will see him in 6 days yay!!!

Nicole said...

Hey lady! I'm really loving the book so far! I am at the point where she just became a vampire. I hope to finish it up in the next few days... I can't put it down!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

That is the cutest thing!!!!

Leslie said...

Papa's are the greatest!!