Prepare yourself.. This is a LONG post!! haha..
We had SO MUCH FUN out in New Jersey / New York / Connecticut!! We would like to thank all our friends and family that welcomed us with open arms... Jon & Tasha (and kids.. Jace, Jojo & Mya), Jojo, Joumana (and kids.. T.J., Miah & Jazzy) & Traci & Brandon (and kids.. Hobie & Piper)!! I wanted to post ALL my pics, but we took TONS!! haha.. We had SO MUCH FUN.. I will try to keep this post as organized as possible, I'm going to try something new with Smilebox .. haha..
K, so.... we got in late Wed night and went to sleep.. Thurs, we lounged around at Jon & Tasha's place, which is VERY NICE!! They have a very nice apt.. we swam, sat around and ate.. That night we went out to dinner at T.G.I.F.'s - no pics.. oops.. haha.. and then spent the night at Joumana's. Cy was in HEAVEN!! K, first of all.. I let him stay up until 4 a.m. (not a good mommy), but he was having SO MUCH FUN!! We all were! haha.. and second of all, he LOVES music and Basketball.. And they had miniature drum set, Mini piano & a miniature basketball court.. Like I said, Cy (and Collin) were in heaven! haha..
Friday.. We slept in (because we stayed up til 4 the night before..) and then swam.. Collin and I attempted to take Cy to the city via train that afternoon and we made it to the 1st stop before the city and we turned around and came back to Jon & Tasha's! haha.. Cy was WAY FUSSY (once again, our fault for letting him stay up so late).. and he was hungry and we were all tired, so we didn't feel like trying to battle him in the city.. So, we had a nice train ride for nothing. Anyways, that NIGHT, Tasha, Joumana & I went to see "Wicked" (THANK YOU Joumana).. I have to say A++.. it was the GREATEST Broadway show I have EVER SEEN!! I HIGHLY recommend it.. and It's coming to Utah in the Spring, in case you didn't know already! ;)
SATURDAY we drove up to Connecticut to see Collin's sister, Traci, and her family! They are SO SWEET!! Traci, Brandon, Hobie & Piper. They took us to this restaurant named, "Fugi" a hibachi place, and it was YUMMY!! SO COOL! We then ate at Dairy Queen!! MY FAVORITE!! Thanks Bailey family!! We LOVED seeing you guys!! Love You!!
SUNDAY was our CITY DAY!! I LOVE New York City!! I LOVE the energy! However, it's VERY different with a child.. haha.. I could SEE a lot more when I lived there, back in my single days.. This time, I couldn't really LOOK AROUND as much! haha... It's ok.. Cy kept us on our feet!! Thanks to our new friends, we rode in a stretch Escalade, which the Kids (and adults.. hehe..) LOVED!! haha... So, we went to H&M and got some clothes for Cy.. We went to the NBA Store, which Cy and COLLIN quite enjoyed themselves at, we then went to a restaurant called, "MARS 2112" - VERY COOL!! You take a trip to your tables in a SPACESHIP! haha.. IT was a lot of fun! Aliens walk around while you are eating, and they even dance! haha... We ended the night PERFECTLY with a yogurt/frozen yogurt from PinkBerries.. Ever heard of it? I guess it's only a NYC place, but it was YUMMY!! SO YUMMY!! I'm glad I got to experience it! :)
|
|
MONDAY was the Yankees game.. Need I say more? (Last season playing on old field)... Very sad..
Anyways, we love you guys!! WE are SO HAPPY that we got to come visit! I LOVED being with my namesake, Mya Loni.. She is SO SWEET and SO PRECIOUS!! Thank you for letting me spend time with her! We miss you guys..
We also need to thank our new friends, Joumana, T.J., Miah & Jazzy for the fun time we had with them!! They are so SWEET and we are so glad we got to make new friends while we were out there!! Love you guys!!
6 comments:
SIS!! Good Job! That is so cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :( I wish I could have been there!! I'm so glad you guys took a little vacation though! I'm so glad everyone treated you guys so well out there! Love you guys!
AHHH good job!! I love all the pictures they are so good. We had so much fun with you guys, we miss you guys already. You should have stayed longer...Joumana already says she has Cy withdals LOL I am lovin the music...I am leaving you blog on so I can listen to the music. Wicked the best show ever:) I am glad we did the city in style. I am still recovering from all the late nights. 4am a couple nights in a row, what were we thinking????? I have taken a nap everyday since. We are not 18 anymore... haha We love you guys, thank you so much for coming and visiting us, it makes us not miss home so much!! WE MISS YOU GUYS
What a great post!! It was way good to see you guys! We really enjoyed our time with you and to see Cy too!
Thanks for taking the time and energy to come to CT!! We feel so loved! Glad your trip was a success too!
Come back anytime!!!
Love you guys!
I love you! I freaking love you! and I love NY! and I love me and you in NY..... NAKED!!! ok maybe not naked but I do love you!!! LOL
I am so jealous! I love New York. Looks like you had a great trip!
Wicked was truly AMAZING!!! I agree 100%! I am for sure seeing it when it comes to Utah! Loved all your pics you posted! I stayed in line at midnight to get my copy of Breaking Dawn, and I LOVED the book! Amazing! What did you think about it?
Post a Comment