JON...Jon and I have been SUPER CLOSE our entire lives and we made an agreement to name our 1st son/daughter after each other.. which I failed to do (Cy has your last name as his MIDDLE name ;).. But, Jon held up his end of the bargain! haha... (I got the middle name).. Jon and I have ALWAYS been close! We know almost everything about each other and I know that I can go to Jon for anything, as he also knows he can come to me for anything! I am SO PROUD of you for the person you are today! You are an amazing Father & Husband, and I'm so glad you are my brother! Happy Birthday Bro!! I love you!!




CONNIE.. Where do I start? Connie makes ANYONE AND EVERYONE that comes to her house feel WELCOME! There is a warmness about her that you can feel the moment you meet her! Cy LOVES Connie!! She is the grandma everyone wants!! She is ALWAYS there for Cy and he sometimes doesn't want mom or dad, just gramma.. She always knows how to comfort him, or put him to sleep!! Connie has been a LIFE SAVER with Cy! She watches him whenever we ask!! Connie really is one of the most Christ-like and GENUINE people I know!! Thank you SO MUCH for your great example to me of how a wife and mother should be!! Thank you for being in our lives!! We love you SO MUCH!! Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
.jpg)





2 comments:
Happy b-day....such cute pics!:)
ahhh!! that is so cute!!! Happy Birthday to Connie, I forgot it was her birthday tell her happy borthday for me:) We love Connie... Those are cute pictures of Jon and CY!! Jon said he forgot that he made that deal with you, he just loves you very much and wants our daughter to have your sweet heart.... we love you and miss you guys so much. Thanks for the shout out for Jon's birhday he loved it.
Post a Comment