Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MY CY



I am not good at keeping a journal, (I don't).. so I need to type down my thoughts about Cy at this moment, before I forget.. Cy makes me laugh EVERYDAY! He is such a funny kid.. My sisters, Lachelle & Laurel have been staying with us, because my parents are in Hawaii.. So, they have been sleeping on a blowup mattress in our room, next to our bed. Cy was CRACKING US UP last night.. I'm guilty of still having Cy sleep in our bed, for a couple reasons.. 1- because he sleeps for like 12 hours straight, 2- because he loves to cuddle, and in return, we love to cuddle with him, 3- I can't do the "cry it out" thing.. I'm a SUCKER for Cy when he cries.. I wanna do everything in my power to stop him from crying.. and 4 - because he makes us LAUGH at night!! He is the FUNNIEST kid when he is SUPER TIRED!! haha... I'm laughing just thinking about him!! HE will do the funniest things right before he falls asleep.. He BLABS!! .. He just starts talking about nothing! He will start saying words he knows, but slurs them together, so that they make NO SENSE at all!! haha... For example, this was a sentence he was saying last night.. "Mommy daddy mommy mommy baskebowl (basketball) pitha pitha (pizza pizza, and he says it like the Little Cesars guy). And he would stand up behind Collin, so that he could see my sisters and just LAUGH (there was a lamp on in the other room, so he could see them a little) .. haha.. He thought he was so funny.. And I told him "Say nigh night to aunties" and he said "Bye" and then hurried and laid back down.. And RIGHT BEFORE he goes to sleep, he cuddles next to me and says "mommy.. mommy.. Mom.. Mom.." haha... It's SO CUTE how he says it though, because he switches back and forth from "mommy" to a real hard "MOM" if I don't say anything, and then I say "Cy, I love you, Go nigh night" ...... and then he says "mommy mommy" really soft, almost like a whisper, and cuddles right up next to me and goes to sleep. He is such a little sweetheart! I can't imagine our lives without Cy, he truly is a BLESSING and we are SO THANKFUL to be blessed with such an amazing child. We love you Cy! Thank you for blessing our lives with your presence!!

15 comments:

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

oh how cute!!! you better get him use to his our bed so there can be some room for a new baby!!!! haha I love Cy we cant wait to see him in a few weeks. YAY!!!!

Traci said...

How Sweet is that! Glad you wrote down your thoughts, so that you will always remember!!!
So what's in Jersey??? Let us know when it is?

Kayla R. said...

SSSSooooooo CUTE;) i love you*

Hayward Family said...

OH YA.. My other reason we even put him back in our bed in the first place was becuase I can't do the "cry it out" thing.. I am a sucker for Cy when he cries!! I know I will eventually have to do it, but I'm not ready yet.. haha..

Hayward Family said...

Oh my gosh! That was the funniest night ever!! Haha i love him so much! ohhh what would we do without him? no laughter haha

Anonymous said...

You two are so funny! I see that Cy rules the house! He is totally adorable, however! Love Jamie

Kim said...

You know I went through the same thing with Austin. Now that he is grown, I wouldn't trade those sweet, cuddly moments for the world. I don't care what a pain it was to get him to sleep in his own bed. It was all worth it, to have my sweet boy love to cuddle with me! What a treasure!
ps why were your sisters sleeping in your room? Hello! At least put them in the next room.

Traci said...

Loni-
Sorry I haven't gotten back with you, we would love for you guys to come and visit!!! Are you bringing baby Cy too?
Where are you at in Jersey??? Hope it's not too far for you!
E-mail more info at tbinctathotmaildotcom.

Jobi Niu said...

Loni... you are THE cutest Mommy! I was laughin so hard that he says, "basketball and pizza pizza!" ha ha LOL..I LOVE HIM! I can't wait to see what your other kids look like. GEEZ I miss you!

Nicole said...

He is so cute! Just looking at his pictures make me laugh. He has the cutest smile...

Lachelle said...

Haha okay! now i'll leave a comment when i'm on my own account and not yours, haha that was weird! But I Love him so much and can just imagine how boring out lives would be with out him! Love you guys! xoxo

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

That is so cute!! You need to record that for sure. I LOVE that Cy talks so much, I am totally jealous. Addie says squat ha ha.

jenni kaufusi said...

Tay is almost two and still sleeps with us so i know what you mean when you say you can't do the cry it out thing. I can't wait to see you by the time you read this you will be in jersey.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! He is so cute, and a little sweet heart! I am sure he will be that way always too.

Carola said...

He is soo freaking cute! I love his smile. I found your blog through Veronica's, I'm gonna add you to mine which is carolablackham.com.