Laurel Filita Tuaileva - Timpview High School - Class of 2009
Laurel and the proud parents..
10 years later.. Class of 99 vs. Class of 2009!! haha..
Laurel and Lach.. 1 year apart!! :)
I had to post this pic.. Our beloved cousin Shannon decided to grace us with her presence! (doesn't happen too often) - Love you Shan!! Dad, Laurel & Shannon.
Laurel and Blake!! Congrats to Blake too! :)
Mya in about 17 years.. hehe..
Laurel and her "friend" Sione.. hehe..
Laurel and the girls from the ward.. Uinse, Laurel, Maile, Malia & Lachelle..
The fam.. (missing Collin and Cy).. This was the night before we left on our trip so Collin stayed home with Cy because Cy wasn't feeling good.... and now we know why! :(
TRIED to get a sistah's pic, but Jon always thinks he has to jump right in! hahaha... JK bro, LOVE YOU! Mya, Jon, Lachelle, Laurel & Loni...
Aunty Lopa (my dad's baby sister) and Laurel..
Kalo, baby, Laurel and Lisa..


5 comments:
Yay for Laurel! It always cracks me up when I see a poly w all the leis!
YEAh, how exciting! YES, I have seen your cute family everywhere!! LOVE YOU GUYS
I LOVE LAUREL!!! She is one of THE sweetest people I know. What's she going to do now??
She wants to go to Samoa for college, but my parents kinda X'd that.. She might start college, or find a job.. haha.. She's not doin much right now!!
congrats Laurel!!!!
Post a Comment