Do you think Cy is ready to be potty trained?? haha.. He plays with the sprinkler on the tramp and he sits in this pot and tells me "Mommy, I go potty" and then he says "Done" and stands back up.. haha..
Collin has a friend he works with whose wife made this Blues Clues cake for Cy!! He was SO EXCITED about it!!! He LOVES Blues Clues and he felt special that it was his very own cake.. I think he asked for a piece twice a day until it was gone!!
I love this pic!! His smile just melts my heart!! It makes me so happy to see him feeling so much better!!
Cy has been OBSESSED with "doing dishes" lately!! Everday he slides his little stool over to the sink and says "I do dishes" and decides to "do the dishes", when in reality he is making a BIG MESS!! It's ok, it's good practice!
LINDON POOL!! We went the first time with Celeste and the kids, Tasha and Jon and the kids and my sisters.. This is Afu and Mele (Sii and Celeste's kids). They are SO CUTE and SO good with Cy!! (And so photogenic).
Cy had fun swimming with his Uncle Jon!! He liked to get on his back while Jon swam around the pool.. Uncle Jon is so good to Cy!
This girl is SO FUNNY!! She found this random noodle and was hitting people with it! haha.. This is Mya Loni.. LOVE HER!!
Aunty Chelle and Cy.. Enough said. She is such a good aunty!!
Getting ready for the slide!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Cy was beat after a few hours of swimming, so he decided to take a little nap.. Which was nice for me so I could lay out and get some sun for an hour!! WooHoo!!


11 comments:
So Sweet!! I'm so happy that you have survived this and can finally be back to normal for two seconds until baby comes.
yeah! happy summer you guys!
love that last pic of cy sleeping! nothing better than that!
we love you guys! glad to hear of the good news too!
Cy is so freakin' cute!! His smile melts my heart too!! :) That first picture will definitely be black mail with he's older. LOL- I'm so glad you're out having fun and he's back to himself.. xoxoxox
Ha ha so cute!! I love the blue clues cake........Love the Lindon pool, we will see you guys there today!! Love you Cy I am glad everything is getting better, Now we just got to get him to stop saying he wants to go home all the time lol
Lovin the Lindon pool too. Hope to see you again.
I have heard so many good things about that new pool, not sure where it's at, besides in Lindon, ha ha - but looks fun! That first picture cracks me up!!!
HAHA!! sis :( I'm hardly ever check our blogs anymore because I dont work anymore... lol i know i'm a loser! But i love you and your newest 2 posts are so cute! I love and miss you when i'm not working there anymore :( I'm so glad cys got to go swimming this summer!! I love you!
YAY for Cy!!! What a lil stud. I bet he's LOVIN being a lil boys again and having some freedom. How you feeling?? I miss you SOO MUCH! How much longer do you have. How gorgeous is Lachelle?? No, your WHOLE family!! GEEEEEZ!
Yay for summer and swimming pools!! Glad to hear that Cy is doing much better and able to do kid things again. :)
Looks like he is back to himself and having a fun summer. He is so stinkin' cute!
What a sweet boy you have Loni. I am so glad he is doing better, good luck with the potty training, it is the worst thing ever, especially when you are pregnant.
LINDON POOL??? I'm so out of it.
Post a Comment