Mya is the LIGHT of all our lives! Her smile is so contagious, and she is just the sweetest little girl ever! Thanks for being a part of our lives Mya!! We love you SO MUCH!!
Mya and Mommy..
Mya's 1st birthday cake...
Mya with mommy and daddy..
We hardly ever get to see our Princess Andelyn, because she stays in LA with her mom most of the time, but we got to have her for her birthday this week and it was a TREAT!! This girls is hilarious!! She is such a sweetheart, and we all love her so much!!
The newest generation of grandkids.. Cy, Austin, Andelyn and Mya..

Have to give a shout out to MARKY!! It was his birthday on the day we had Andelyn's party!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKY!!
Cy was giving Andelyn a birthday hug..
I had to post this video.. haha.. Cy got a "time-out" at the party for pushing one of his cousins. Lachelle thinks it's so funny when he gets time outs, because he just sits there! haha.. She decided to film him and ask what he is doing. If you can see towards the end he does this "eye rolling" thing he picked up lately.. It's funny.. SOMETIMES! haha..


9 comments:
I love that video!!! "I hit daddy, and time out"...ha ha - mine is screamer during time outs! The eye rolling thing, yeah, it starts out funny and cute, but it's so sassy now and I wanna just beat...jk! Love ya...we're all well, so anytime for the playdate!!!
I miss you guys sooooo much!! I STILL need to see my lil Cy now that he is better!
We LOVE you guys!
SOOO FUN! I am jealous you went to WICKED!!!! Love all the pics, you lok so good!!! LOVE YOU girl:)
ha ha ha ha Cy in time-out is hilarious!! How cute is he? Mya and Andelyn are SO PRECIOUS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :]
How ya feelin? ya hanging in there?? I miss ya.
HA HA Cy is funny when he goes to time out!! Happy birthday Andelyn, it was good to see her :) Good party thrown by ther second Mom Lachelle!!!
They are the most beautiful little girls.. Happy Birthday to them and your little princess will be joining them soon!! :) xoxoxox
Omg so cute Luv the video he is getting so big we luv u guys!
Love all these cute pictures!!! Such cute kids and you're so cute prego!!!
HAHAHA!! SIS!! I am laughing so hard right now!! He has grown up so much since then :( SAAAD!! I don't want him to grow up!! He is one little character that kid!
Post a Comment