Loni, Celestia & Tasha..
Celeste & Sii.. High School Sweethearts!! (Celeste is a Timpanogos Alum and Sii went to Hunter High)...
Another pair of High School Sweethearts.. They have been together for like 12 years!! CRAZY!! Jon (my brother) and Tasha.. Tasha graduated my year..
Skylar was my Elementary school BFF and it was really good to see her!! She volunteered for the "audience participation" - look at her shakin her hips!!
Some of my girlfriends from High School... From left to right..Lychelle (Loveland), Jeanine (Owens) Anderson, Carola Blackham, Loni (Tuaileva) Hayward, Celeste (Roberts) Fiefia, Stacey (Gonzales), Tasha (Keetch) Tuaileva, Skylar (Mills) Peterson, Sharla Pecorelli, Mary (Rife) Hammer and Lindsay (Nelson) Peterson...

Is it just me, or is EVERYONE so SKINNY when you are 8 months pregnant?? haha.. EVERYONE I saw from HS looks AMAZING and I was so jealous!! hehe.. I will have to step it up after this baby. LOVE YOU GIRLS! It was so good to see you all!!


11 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! And you look great! I'm so excited for your new little one!!
ah wow fast post!! It was fun, I am glad you FINALLY decided to come........It's funny some people do NOT age well. I am glad we do LOL I am glad we went it was good to see everyone. GO THS 99
Girl stop you are the most beautiful one out there!! AND you are 8 months prego so they should be ashamed of themselves and you should be feelin pretty good!!!:)
How FUN!! I went into labor the day of my 10 year reunion! boooooo.. you guys look great. and I can't believe it's been 10 years.. class of 99 is THE best though...:)
how fun! i remember all the girls from the bottom picture. even though i didn't go to ths, i feel like i did since i hung out with a lot of you guys..
everyone looks so cute! including you! can't believe you are already eight months?
fun! i have never attended mine!
you look great!!!
Everyone IS so skinny, hence the reason why I didn't come.
Actually, I didn't even hear about it, I feel like such a looser.
You look amazing.
Potty training- the only thing I have to say about potty training is... have confidence that he won't be 10 years old and still in diapers, and don't get made at him, you might feel like he knows EXACTLY what is goning on, but be patient!
HAHA!! Sis you're so cute!! What a cute post and how fun to see all your old friends! :) You are all beautiful!! And you're the cutest thing 8 months pregnant, so stop your nonsense! love you!
You look beautiful! How fun for you!!! I have my 10 year in 3 years and algot voted at our 5 year to be in charge. Ugh! Why did I accept? Looks like you had a ton of fun! I'm so excited to see your new litte pink bundle when she arrives.
You all look amazing!
Loni, it was great to see you there! You made 8 months pregnant look REALLY good! You haven't aged a day since we graduated. :) Heres to the next 10!!!!
Post a Comment