This past weekend my BFF Celeste and I took a "NEED A QUICK BREAK BEFORE BABY NO. 2" Girls trip to see "Wicked" in San Diego!! We were going to go to NYC to see it, but my Doc wasn't too keen on that idea!! I figured an hour flight would be ok, and I wasn't planning to go into labor 5 weeks early!! (as if we PLAN when we go into labor)... It was awesome!! We stayed at my cousin Sheryl's house.. Thanks Sheryl!! ;) It was QUICK and LAST MINUTE.. Just how we like our trips.. We flew in Friday night.. SLEPT IN Sat.. WooHoo!!.. Lounged by the pool on Saturday, got ready, went downtown for dinner and then saw the show. Flew home Sunday. Short and Sweet. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND seeing "Wicked" (if you haven't already). It is BY FAR my favorite Broadway show.. I give it 5 STARS and 2 THUMBS UP!!
Sheryl has such a nice backyard.. Pool, MEGA swingset (Cy is coming next time for sure), and barbecue..

It was nice to actually RELAX by a pool and not get stressed about keeping an eye on Cy..

We ate at some restaurant downtown, but I can't remember the name.. Yard something??

This was me trying to be sneaky with taking a pic of us in our seats.. Camera's weren't allowed in the theater! oops.. Hope they didn't see the flash!!

Need I say more??
13 comments:
I love Wicked too!! Fun girls trip. How are you feeling by the way?
About the pictures, My friend does do it as a business, she is located in Springville, but will go anywhere you want. She has great prices too!!
Let me know if you want her info.
love ya,
jen
glad you had a good time.... and C.C didn't make an unexpected appearance:)
I hate you. But I guess you deserve it. I'm seriously the last person on earth to see it.
Are you having a shower? Let me know if you are. I want to come.
Nice - I'm glad you had fun - sounds awesome! You are too cute...love your long hair...haven't seen you in forever!!! Mcd's will have to wait at least a week, last week O had croup and now has throw ups and fever!!! ugh!
what a fun last minute trip!!!
i need one of those!
you look great and tell your friend, i haven't seen wicked either!!! and i only live like 2 hours from nyc, pathetic i know!!!
How fun!! What a great idea and it looks like you two had a blast!! I saw Wicked when it was just in Salt Lake and it was such a good show. I am glad you got away for a bit or R&R!!
HOW AWESOME! What a perfect lil "get-a-way" for ya. You look STUNNING girl.. SO CUTE! I'm really jealous you got to see that! But way happy for ya.
FUN FUN I am jealous I love Wicked!!
I have not seen it, but hear nothing but awesomeness! Can't believe you are getting so close to having that baby!
I am soooo jealous!! I would LOVE to see Wicked and have a relaxing weekend break for that matter ha ha. Holy cow Girl, I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left, you seriously look so awesome!!! How are you feeling?? I can't wait to see her. You better let us know the second she arrives.
Was it Yard House that you ate at? I didn't even know you were expecting. Congrats!! you look great!
What a great idea, a little R&R before giving birth, it should be a standard Rx for any prego-mother.
You look amazing.. only 5 weeks! The count down in on! Good luck, I will be watching for a post of the new baby!
so lucky....i wanna come!!! love you!!
Post a Comment