My good friend Ashley took some pics of C.C. when she was a few weeks old and these were the ones she has posted.. C.C. refused to sleep!! haha.. We tried getting her to sleep so that we could mold her little body in some cute poses, but it wasn't happening. Thanks again Ashley!! I really love these ones you got!

>

21 comments:
O M G.. I love the pictures.. she is so beautiful and precious!!! I love the blanket in the first picture ( I think it's a blanket) Oh, Loni, she is so wonderful, I love her... xoxo
really cute picture!! I love them:)
Those are beautiful! Another adorable baby!
SHE'S GORGEOUS!!! I miss you. I need to come see her!! :] LOVE THE PICS
yeah, you posted new pix of the babe! she is a doll! hope they got some shots with her and cy!!!
squeeze the kiddos for me!!
I LOVE THOSE PICS!!! SOOOOO precious!
So super cute!!!
She's beautiful just like her mama! Congratulations!
Super cute pictures Loni. :)
Love love love them!!!
What a darling little baby CC is. I love these photos. Loni, thanks for calling me a while ago. I'm sorry I never got back to you. It just meant a lot to know that you called and were thinking about us. I'm sure our situation was all too familiar to you. Love you! ~Amber (I think I'm signed in as Heather)
Beautiful, and just precious!
Geez sis, why haven't I seen these? I didn't even know you guys got them taken! She is just the sweetest little thing! I love her!
PS: I haven't been on blog FOREVER hahaha this is funny! love you! byyee!
What a darling little one. Wow!!! Love her hair and darling little chubby face!
What a darling little one. Wow!!! Love her hair and darling little chubby face!
Loni, those are so precious. I have been waiting for news/pictures. She is beautiful. How is Cy doing with her here?
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Loni!!! I LOVE these pic's soooooooo stinking cute!!!!
She is so cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I have a favor to ask of you...do you mind giving Ashley Larsen my email. She's left comments on my blog but I can't get into hers since it's private. I'd love to keep in contact with her! Thanks love! Hope you still have my email! :)
She is absolutely beautiful! I miss you all! Hope to see ya at the family christmas party? Love you guys!
hey loni! long time no see cuzn :) I luv ur blog and fam pix congrats on ur new one... u needa have more sooo cute
ofa atu
Kalo
Post a Comment