Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cynthia Connie "C.C." Hayward

I haven't been able to upload my photos from my camera yet, so these are a few pics taken from my awesome camera phone.. haha.. Not too awesome, but that's all we have for now! We have been so blessed with this beautiful baby!! We are so happy that she is here and healthy!! Cy LOVES and ADORES his baby sister!! He is really so sweet with her! She was born on Sept. 11, 2009 at 11:08 a.m... Weight: 7 lbs. 6 oz. Height: 18 inches.. We love you C.C..








19 comments:

ma'elePHOTO said...

She is BEAUTIFUL Loni!!!!

jamieb said...

Oh my goodness! She is absolutely adorable! And the hair--WOW! Love you guys--can't wait to meet her.

Jobi Niu said...

SHE IS UNREAL!! Look at all that hair?? She is GORGEOUS! CONGRATS! I bet Cy is SOOO CUTE with her.

Lindi said...

She looks a lot like Cy with his cheeks :D. I love the hair. What a cutie pot! Congrats Loni! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to meet her! Gorgeous!

Leslie said...

What a beautiful baby girl!!! We are so happy for you!

weasel said...

Super cute little girl! congrats - I'm so happy for you!!! I saw your family on Sunday, Cy too...he looked me up and down, I was like "you remember me?!" he was so cute, told me all about baby CC!

Unknown said...

congrats on your sweet girl! she looks like her big brother!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

AHHH SHE IS SO SO CUTE!!! She is such a sweet little girl, I am going to come and hold her sometime today:) Congrats we just love your little family.

Anonymous said...

I have been checking everyday for pics. Yay she is so cute. When we are cold free we will have to come visit you. We all can't wait to meet her. She is adorable and has a crazy amount of hair like Cy Cy.

Kayla R. said...

she is sooo DARLING!!!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

SO SO SO cute!!!! Holy cow she looks so much like Cy in the 3rd picture down. I bet her looks have changed so much in the last week, Jack did for sure.

Inouyes said...

She is gorgeous congratulations luv all that hair!

Traci said...

love the photos! she is a doll!
give her loves from all of us! wish we were closer to give the loves ourselves!
hope you are hanging in there being a mom of 2 now!
loves!

The Bucks said...

She is soooo adorable. I know I said that a million and one times at the hospital but she is sooo fun!! Congrats girlie!!

Natalie said...

She is beautiful!!! All of that hair. I hope you are doing well. Good luck with two.

Heidi said...

Oh I just love her so much already! I'm so happy for you guys.

Nicole said...

She is precious! I Love all that hair. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations!!!!! She already looks like she is going to be a good baby, don't ask me why I think that, she just looks so happy.