Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2009 IN REVIEW

January.. Attended Annual Jazz game with my girl Jami. Thanks J! :)
February.. Went to Vegas with Jon and Tasha for Valentine's Day!!

March.. Went to Vegas AGAIN with my sisters (Girls trip) to see Jaymz in the "Cher" show..

April.. My baby turned 2..

May.. Collin got his Bachelors from UVU in "Communications" with an emphasis in "Public Relations". GREAT JOB babe!! We are so proud of you!!

June.. The Hawaii Fiasco that we will never forget.. We are so happy that Cyboy is doing so much better now!! He is a SOUJA!! (Pic of Cy saying "GOODBYE" to the hospital he stayed in for a month)..

July.. Tuiasoa-Tuaileva Family Reunion..

August.. Quick weekend trip to see "Wicked" in San Diego with Celestia..
September.. We became a "Family of Four" with our newest addition Cynthia Connie "C.C." Hayward..


October.. SEE VIDEO AT BOTTOM.. COUGAR FOOTBALL.. Need I say more? (Cy knows the entire fight song.. haha..)
November.. Blessed our baby girl..

December.. Cy "gets" the Christmas thing.. Funnest Christmas for me yet!! I have come to find out that I find more joy in my children being happy than anything else! Here Cy is building his first ever Gingerbread House..


10 comments:

jamieb said...

What a fun way to remember the passing year! Very cute!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

That's a cute post!! wow you guys have done many things this last year........I love Cy singing the fight song he is too cute!!

Lachelle said...

SIS! SO CUTE! SO SO CUTE!! Love youu! so so much! :)

Jobi Niu said...

I loved the cute post!! What a fun-filled year.. How freakin cute are your kids?? YOu're GORGEOUS too..LOVE YA GIRL

Traci said...

what a great yea in review! lots of busy fun things!!!
give xoxox's to the kiddos!

Kayla R. said...

What an amazing year!!! I LOVE your family so much:) beautiful pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so darling loni! Looks like it was a fun year! (minus the hawaii trip) But I am so glad Cy is ok! C.C. is a dolly! Love ya!

weasel said...

Looks like a good 2009...here's to hoping you can top it in 2010! Love the pic of Jamyz daughter looking at all you girls like you are crazy, ha ha!

Jami said...

We need to go to a game this year!! Last year you were preggo and this year I am! LOL

{lindy baker cakes} said...

What an eventful year! Look at you! The picture of Cy waving goodbye to Kapi'olani brought back memories for us as that's where little Blakey was in November. I didn't realize that Cy was there a month!