Buying a house comes with mixed emotions.. As some of you may know, we have been looking for a home for quite some time now. We have been looking for about a year now, but our plans got put on hold with the Hawaii fiasco, so now that we have that out of the way we started looking hard core about a month ago, and "VOILA" - we closed on our FIRST HOME today!! WOOHOO!! My very FIRST reaction was ECSTATIC.... Then came...
NERVOUS feelings!! SO MANY responsibilities come along with owning a home (mostly financial), but I figure I can work it out now that I'm 28 years old.. haha.. But, I'm still nervous, nonetheless...
My very last reaction was SADNESS, only to be leaving the home of our in-laws.. We have had so much love and support since we have been staying there, not only from my in-laws, but my family as well.. They were only a hop skip and a jump from where we live now, and they were willing to come over anytime to watch the kids (or I could just drop them off there on my way places). Cy has pretty much been raised in the mornings by Connie (my mother in law), and he will be sad to wake up and not be able stand at the bottom of the stairs yelling "NAMA" until she comes down to get him to come up and eat breakfast, paint, draw, feed the chickens, water the garden, etc.. I'm so grateful for that bond that they have and the close relationship Cy will always have with her because of that..
We will be living in Eagle Mountain, the RANCHES, so if any of you are out that way give us a HOLLA!!! haha.. I think it will take bribing to get our family and friends to come visit us out there! It will be interesting to see how we adjust as our own little family.. However, Aunty Chelle has agreed to live there half the time with us and help out here and there! Thanks LACH!! LOVE YOU!! Can't wait to move into our new house!!! 


18 comments:
Holla!! Boo yeah!! Eagle Mtn baby!! Hahahah I'm just SO thrilled for you guys.. CONGRATS. I wanna come see it. LOVE YA
That is so exciting! Congrats!! I hope you post pictures so we can see it!
That is so awesome! Congrats... I can't wait to see your new beautiful home.. you need to have a house warming party.. :)
Oh My Gosh! Congratulations! I hope this doesn't mean we will be seeing even less of you. Let me know if you need some boxes. My avon boxes have lids and are fantastic because you can't pack them too heavy and they are also good if you want to leave things in storage!
Your family will be so happy!
buying a home is a little scary, but of so exciting to have your very own place to call home and decorate as you wish!
can't wait to see pix either!
Yay!!!!! I am glad that you got it. We still need to get together because; Yea, I still have a Christmas present sitting in my closet for your family. Can't wait to see your new home!
That is so awesome. It will be fun to have you guys out our direction. We will have to go swimming at the leg center with the kiddos sometime.
WOOOHOOO!! I'm so excited for you guys! I love you guys so much! :) I'm so proud for you guys!! GOOD JOB!
Congrats...that is so exciting...the emotions you went through is one of the reasons we haven't bought a house, I'm too scared to be a responsible adult, ha ha. Nase has personally done a lot of the concrete in the Ranches...so he'll be happy, lol. Good luck and I so happy for you!
I am so excited for you guys!! Cy is so excited sbout it he is so cute he told me he has his own room with a big boy bed!!1 I am so happy for you :)
Congrats!! You are close to us, lets play!!
Congratulations you did it sis! I am so happy for you guys post pictures or like kass said you need to host a house warming party luv ya sis :)!
I am so happy for you!! We want to see it!
Congrats! That is SO exciting! Love you!
congrats on your new home, yayyy!!!!!
How exciting! You need to post some pictures so we can see it!
Congrats Loni and Fam,
That is really exciting! YOur little ones are so cute, I was sorry to miss you the other day at leslies. Good luck to you, Maryolou
I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see pics!!! Love ya girl! XOxo
Post a Comment