Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NEW HOME and C.C. GIRL...

I am so late on blogging.. Go figure, we are STILL not COMPLETELY moved in our house, but we are moved in, nonetheless!! We LOVE IT! We love having a place we can call "Home" .. Cy hasn't QUITE adapted as well as I wished he would... Sometimes when we are going to bed or down for a nap he starts to fuss and says, "I wanna go home" and I say "Cy, this is our new home" and he says "No, I wanna go to our other home".. I guess it will just take time, the "other" home is all he has known for almost 3 years now!! Speaking of.. I can't believe my baby will almost be 3 years old!!! TIME FLIES!! I haven't really had a chance to take pics of our new home yet, but I will get on that ASAP!! We have been working on getting furniture and blinds (we are doing the blankets and lavalava's in the windows for now.. Ghetto, I know) We have also been working on finishing our basement.. I will post pics when it's all done!

Lachelle's man came to visit for her birthday / Valentine's day and so I stole a few pics off her blog.. UANI is his name and he is such a great guy!! They are seriously so cute together.. You can KINDA see our main floor and our front porch in these pics.. Not really, but that's all I have right now. haha..






My sweet sister in law, Lizzy took some pics of C.C. for us and I LOVE them!! They really turned out so great! I told her she should look into starting her own business.. She is only in High School and could have a nice photography business by the time she is my age if she starts now! So here is our C.C. girl at 5 months old..












15 comments:

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Ah cute pictures of CC!! LIzzy did a good job!! she is such a chunky monkey i LOVE it!! I am glad you finall did a new post lol!!

Kassie said...

Oh she is so sweet.. Congrats on the new home.. that's so exciting. I can't believe Cy is going to be 3 either.. Can't wait to see more pics of the house.. oxox

Jami said...

I LOVE that CC has the same lips as Cy!! She is getting so big! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Kim said...

So glad to hear from you! It's fun to have your own house. I'm so happy for you. I want to come see it some time. CC is to die for. Can I have her?

Traci said...

your house looks like a lot of fun and can't wait to see more pix! i like it!
cc and cy are so cute!!!
good to see you blogging, you have had a good excuse though- moving!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! What a cute little chunk! Love it!

Inouyes said...

YAY! I was about to txt you the other day and say hello post some pics! this will do..lol! Love the pics of CC and lachelle looks so happy :) Luvin the front porch can't wait to see the rest Luv ya!

andy said...

Oh my gosh Loni, CC is sooooo cute!!! I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her last. That is so exciting that you guys have a place of your own now, we will have to come see it some time soon.

Unknown said...

You new home looks amazing! The kiddos are getting so big. CC is adorable and we miss her & Cy too! Love you guys!

jamieb said...

BTW--that last post was from the Burnhams!

weasel said...

Everyone used to tell O she was "solid"...ha ha - CC is solid! Lol - love the pics! Your house looks cute, so fun to have your own place, I'm so happy for yoU! Definately lets get together, my Mom is coming this coming week - but how about the next week?!

Jacki said...

Omgsh Loni, CC is sooo cute! i think she looks ALOT like Cy, and oh man...i LOOOOOVE the little fat rolls. so cute! :)

Nicole said...

Darling pictures! She still has that hair! And your house looks super cute, you need to post a full shot so we can see it!

The Bucks said...

ahhhhh I am sooo excited for you guys!! And holy crap she is getting soo big!! Wow its crazy how time flies!! I got your message the other day. thanks so much for thinkin of me!! I would love to get together but I'm in AZ now. When I come back to Utah we will have to get together for sure or if you guys ever come to the warmth you are always welcome!! :o)

cindy said...

OH MY...OH MY... I LOVE ALL THESE PICS. Good Job Lizzy. C.C. is the cutest thing ever!! I love you baby girl!!