Ok, that like totally caught me off guard!! I was like they look so much a like and hang their mouths open the same- you got me there!! Miss you guys too! Squeeze Cy for me!!
Haha! He beats keiti in the ponytail department for sure! He's such a cutie! It was good to see you guys this past weekend. Cy is such a handsome little man.
That is great. What if you when you have a girl she actually does look like that. Save the pic and we will have to see. Hey I started a blog. address is https://rdhaywardfam.blogspot.com nothing exciting on there yet. Still a work in progress.
11 comments:
oh my gosh what a cutie!!!! haaaa ...love!
that's hilarious..
what a cutie.
i wish ezra's hair was that long..
hahahaha LOL!! I love it! You really do need to have a daughter.. I'm dyin to see what she'll look like.. :)
Ok, that like totally caught me off guard!! I was like they look so much a like and hang their mouths open the same- you got me there!!
Miss you guys too! Squeeze Cy for me!!
hey girl did you get my message?
Haha! He beats keiti in the ponytail department for sure! He's such a cutie! It was good to see you guys this past weekend. Cy is such a handsome little man.
OK just wait my next post my little nephew Moi MOi and Lily look like twins!!When Lily had no hair she looked exactly like him:) ha ha ha
that is hilarious! he is such a pretty baby he could pass for either:)
Ha ha ha LOL!!!! Loni that is Hilarious!!!! Man he has Addie beat by a LONG shot, DANG!!!!
That is great. What if you when you have a girl she actually does look like that. Save the pic and we will have to see. Hey I started a blog. address is https://rdhaywardfam.blogspot.com
nothing exciting on there yet. Still a work in progress.
thanks my dear! Did you check out my litle nephew two post ago! He is 3 too and him and lily are like twin!!
Post a Comment