Nieces and nephews on Collin's side.. Such a crazy bunch!! :)
Mia and Sinalei visited from San Diego (L to R Mia, Cy, Jojo, Jace & Sinalei)
My beautiful cousin Sheryl visited from SD as well, for the funeral and they actually came down to happy valley to visit us, Sheryl & Sina, we love and miss you guys ALREADY!!
Beautiful Ashleigh, George's fiancee and his mother, my aunty Like
I have the most handsome cousins!!
What a beautiful fala fihu to keep George warm!!
My brother Jaymz, and 2 cousins, Junior and Junior (Reno)
Our family singing "Families can be together forever" at the viewing

I have the most handsome cousins!!
What a beautiful fala fihu to keep George warm!!
My brother Jaymz, and 2 cousins, Junior and Junior (Reno)
Our family singing "Families can be together forever" at the viewing
We have had a bunch of out of town family visit, and it's been nice seeing them!! Collin's sister, Traci visited from Connecticut, she's so cute and preggo!! We love her! A BUNCH of my dad's side of the family visited from Cali, Hawaii, Tonga, etc.. for my cousing Georgie's funeral! We love you guys! So glad you could make it out!! :)


10 comments:
Great pics of everyone. Miss you guys too! So sorry again to hear about your cousin. Nice to have such great family support.
You both have beautiful families. I am sure you are very proud.
Nice pictures!!! Cy looks like he just fits right in with collin's family!! haha (he is just like his dad) I like the one's of the funeral. Good job on taking pictures.;)
Beautiful family pics! Even though funerals are sad us polyz always seem to make such beautiful happy family get togethers from them!!!
its so fun to have the fam in town! were they all staying at your casa? (if so-you were probley excited to have your space back too:)
You do have a good looking family! Now, we just have to get skinny so we can be perfect!!!
I'm sorry about your cousin. You have a beautiful family. It's fun to see pictures of our side of the family too. We never get to see any of them!
I love the pic of Cy with all his "white" cousins. He fits right in. On your side...he needs a tan ;)
Hi Loni!
I found your blog, YEAH! I added you to mine if you want to check it out.
http://jacki-livelaughlove.blogspot.com/
Cute pics of your family! :)
You do have a fabulous looking family!! Sorry to hear about your cousin...hey i wanted to let you know too that we are prob going to rent out the place for half of our mortgage cuz that is the only people we can find so if you guys are still interested let me know asap because I would much rather have yall stay there....call me if you have any questions!!!
Post a Comment