Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TRIP TO CALI & EASTER!!

Family picture before church on Easter Sunday - Cy's FIRST Easter!! :) Cy going on his "Easter Egg Hunt" With Gramma
Cy and Gramma.. Cy is very happy with his findings, although, he thinks they are "balls"
The Fiefia's met up with us in California, so we rented a mini van!! :) YEAH!! This is Afu..
And Mele, ready for our ride to the Orange County Fair!!

And Cy.. Attempting to put on my sunglasses.

Abraham (Groom) and Collin at the wedding..
Collin and Loni at the Orange County Fair!! BEST Churro's I've EVER HAD!! (Of course all I remember about it had to do with FOOD).. haha..
Cy and Loni at the wedding.. Cy was such a good little boy! HE danced the night away!!




I know I've been slackin on posts lately!! It's been a BUSY Month of March!! :) We took a trip to California for Abraham's wedding (one of Collin's friends from his mission), and that was FUN! It was Cy's first trip outside of Utah and his first plane ride!! Cy did SO GOOD on the plane AND on our trip!! Cy's first Easter was SO FUN!! He got to do his VERY FIRST Easter Egg Hunt and he just loved all the "Balls" haha.. (He kept calling the Eggs "Balls".. "ball" "ball" "ball" "ball" - he was so excited)!! We also attended my niece's baby blessing on Easter, which made it an EXTRA special day!!

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

How cute is your family?? You and Collin are just too cute together!! That picture of Cy with the sun glasses... hahahhaha I LOVE it!

Traci said...

What a fun post of easter and a trip to Cali- all looked like fun!

Leslie said...

How fun!! I love going on vacation! I wish I could do it every month!! You look amazing!! Cy is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your family is too cute for words! I love you guys and it looks like a lot of fun was had! Jamie

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

For cute I love the last picture of Cy his smile is so cute!! Mele and Afu look so cute too! wish we could have come looked like fun:) CY loves easter eggs he thinks they are balls ha ha