Wednesday, April 2, 2008

CY WILL BE 1 IN A WEEK!!!

OUR FIRST FAMILY PHOTO!! Cy - FRESH OUTTA THE WOMB!!

THIS KID WAS BORN TO ROCK!! SO PRECIOUS!!

I cannot belive my little man will be 1 year old in EXACTLY a week from today!! From today on (for the next 7 days).. I will be doing posts of JUST CY!! I love you son, you are my pride and Joy and I can't imagine our lives without you!! This first post is pics in the hospital on the day he was born!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! look at all that hair!
i wish ezra had that now.

wow one, ezra turns one next week too and i'm freaking out..

what a cute guy!
we'll have to get our little dudes together to play sometime.

Jobi Niu said...

I can't believe he's one already!!! His flippin' hair... NO WAY!!

Traci said...

Can't believe a year has flown by since Cy was born. Love those pics of him and his crazy hair!!!
Love your idea of doing posts about him all week long too!!
I will look forward to them! You are a great mom!

Kim said...

That hair is to die for! What a cute baby. I can't believe our babies are one! It goes so fast. Time to think about another...not me (I have 3) but YOU!

Leslie said...

how cute! Its so amazing how fast they change!!

Unknown said...

hey loni.
yes i do shoots.
you can find the pricing info on this link.
http://carolinedrakephotography.blogspot.com/
also on my blog..

thanks! i'm glad you like my pictures!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

It went by so fast didn't it. I still can't believe our little ones are 1. I love that you are doing only Cy posts this week, you are such a cute mommy. Way to go!!