Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CY!!... 6-12 months

Cy.. Where do I start? We love you SO MUCH and I KNOW that we are SO BLESSED to have you in our lives!! You are SO SMART, KIND, LOVING and HAPPY!! You won't believe it, but I've learned MORE from you about myself and my abilities to LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY in this past year than I have in my entire life!! A few things you have been doing since 6 months are... eating solids, crawling (we can't keep up with you, you wanna be EVERYWHERE all the time), getting sick (I cried the first time you got sick, it made me so sad to see you so sick, I felt so helpless), clapping (you love to clap whenever anyone else does, you even clap when they are clapping on tv), giving high five, feeding yourself finger foods, throwing things (mostly balls), speaking.. you can say so many words, it's crazy to me, because you try to mimic EVERYTHING! The few words that you can say are.. mama, dada, ball, wow-wow (from wow-wow wubzy), backpack (from Dora), All done, Happy (just recently, because we have been telling you "Happy Birthday"), Ha-u ("come" in Tonagan), Papa, Spongebob (said "Bob-bob"), Bye-Bye, Gampa, Gamma and Joe.. You fake cough when other people cough and you also like to fake laugh when other people laugh... The words you can SIGN are "more" "Ball" "Bath" "Eat" and "All done" - I don't know what else to say, besides WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH and we thank our Heavenly Father EVERYDAY for allowing us to have you in our lives!! Happy Birthday, son. Ofa Lahi Atu!! ~Your mom & Dad....




OCTOBER PICS...





NOVEMBER / DECEMBER PICS...





















JANUARY PICS...







FEBRUARY PICS....


















MARCH PICS....









14 comments:

Traci said...

Happy Birthday Little Cy Man! Can't believe a year has flown by already! I am so glad I got to meet you, finally! Always remember I am the 1st one to feed you ICE CREAM and you loved it!
Love you and hope your birthday is full of surprises and lots of cake!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday to CY!! I think we grow as much as the babies do in one year, just in different way! He is a doll - you are the cutest mom!

Jill Langston Kaufusi said...

Happy Birthday!! He is such a cutie!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Cy! Looks like he has lots of people who love him! He so cute...

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Happy bithday to CY!!! I was fun to sing to him yesturday:) I am glad he love his gift!! He is so big and cute we love this little guy so much:)

Kayla R. said...

HAPPY B-day Cy...you are so adorable:)

Andrea said...

What a smart little kid! Happy birthday to him. BTW, you look great in these pictures.

Jobi Niu said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CY!! SOOO many cute pics of him! I can't believe he is 1, that year flew by! You look like a hottie holdin him in those top few pics.. HOT MAMA!

jenni kaufusi said...

happy birthday cy! can't wait to see you guys in August

Heidi said...

Oh Happy Birthday Cy! I haven't seen him in so long! Please please lets hang out soon! Love, Heidi

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Happy Birthday little Cy guy!! Loni, isn't it CRAZY how fast the time went by. Ps I totally LOVE his 6 month black and white pic's so many cute ones I have never seen.

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

so cute! isn't it weird to have a one year old. kaya is 18 months and I looked at her the other day and realized she wasn't a baby anymore, but a little girl. it made me sad in a way, i want to still cuddle her and keep her my baby forever!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CY! sorry i'm about a month late :( you are such a cute happy little boy...love ya
-Karrie

Jolley's said...

HI Loni! It's Michelle (Hemple) Jolley. I found your link on Kims friend list...anyways, just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your little guy is!
www.jolleyfam.blogspot.com