Monday, April 7, 2008

CY - upto 6 months

TUMMY TIME!! Cy loved his tummy time, back before he could situp!!



4th of July.. Crazy Mohawk days!! or should I say.. Feuxhawk?? (spelling??)

Cy was always sportin his Jordans... HELLO! Look who his dad is!!


Look at his cute haircut!! We could take Cy out in public at a very young age, he has always been such a good boy!! What Cy would look like bald.. we would have never known!! hehe...
Cy 0-6 months (and even now, but not so much).. ALWAYS had his hands in his mouth....

Loves his hands.. gettin ready for the pool...
Hands still in the mouth...

Even when he sleeps!!.....

Crazy hair, hands STILL in mouth!!....
Ready for the pool, with hands STILL in his mouth...
Cy at the pool! LOVIN IT (as you can see)....





Little MAN!! We love you SO MUCH, and I can't say it enough!! You have learned SO quickly, in everything you do!! It looks like we took you swimming for the 1st time at 2 months old, and you LOVED the water!! It was like a BIG HUGE BATHTUB and you LOVE baths!! You first smiled at me at about 6 weeks old and it made my heart melt!! I wanna cry everytime you smile or laugh at me because I just love you SO MUCH!! We honestly can't even imagine how our lives were without you! I can't belive it's almost only been a year when it feels like we have had you in our lives FOREVER!! 2 days and counting til you are 1!! We LOVE you!!




5 comments:

Andrea said...

You guys should have like 20 kids!! This kid is adorable!

Leslie said...

he is so cute! We totally spaced Tashas shower. We feel terrible! I hope that the shower was a hit and that she got lots of cute things for her little girl!

Kim said...

He looks exactly the same now, just bigger! What a darling guy. Still can't believe you made a white baby. At least he's cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Birthday to the little man! We love you guys! jamie & crew

Kayla R. said...

he growing up so fast:) i miss you loni..did you chop your hair*!*! i love it. WEll darling pics i love you cuz