

These are some of the pics our friend Caroline took.. She is sending the disc, so I will post more when we get them! I thought she did a FANTASTIC job on Cy's 1-year photos!! Thanks Caroline! Her website is http://thedrakefam.blogspot.com/ and she has a few photos of Cy posted from the photo shoot..


14 comments:
Too cute! He is looking like a big boy! The pix turned out great. I checked out the ones on your friends site too! Give him loves from us in CT!
so cute! I went to the website and my fav is the one with cy's mouth open. I loved the photos so much that when we get home i want her to do my family and taylah's pic.
last comment was from me
Sooooo cute! I love the red!
These are so cute!!! He looks so darling!!!
So sweet! I need to get my hands on those cheeks asap!
I love those two pictures they are my favorite:) He looks so cute. Caroline did a good job!! I love his face it's SOOOO CUTE>
Those are darling!! I'm so excited for his birthday party! You are a great mom!
He is so cute and big now!
Hey send me your addy and blog
so I can add you girl its been a long time :-( Here is my addy lishainouye@yahoo.com
inouyes.blogspot.com
ttyl!
He is so cute! I want to squish him!!! Your friend did so great!
He looks so good! So big! We'll see you guys next week!
Loni. we will be there on sat. count us in.
send me ur email adress to.
byeeeeeee!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!I am so sad we werent able to make it to Cy's party tell him we love him!!! love you:)
I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list. mine is veronicachapman.blogspot.com
cute pics!
Post a Comment