We got Cy's 1-year photos back and we were SO PLEASED with the outcome!! :) Good Job, Caroline! We just LOVE this little guy, he is the most PRECIOUS thing in our lives!! I hope you had a good birthday Cy, we love you!! (Cy's 1st Birthday Party pictures to come....)
5 comments:
so glad you liked them loni!
what a cute guy!
so sorry we missed his party. i had some things come up.. hope it went well! the invite was so cute!
im so bummed we couldnt make it to the party, i hope all went well. his pics are so stinkin cute. caroline did such a great job!
I LOVE the cute pictures!!! He is one handsome little boy.
Such a handsome little man. He reminds me of Collin's baby pictures. Can't wait to meet him.
K seriously... Can we say MODEL BABY?? My gosh. I love him. His party was SO much fun! Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment