We had a fun and eventful Memorial Day.. collin wanted to first visit his Grandpa Hayward's Grave, so we went by there and took a pic of Cy by the grave...

Collin was walking around with Cy on his shoulders.. Cy loves to go on Collin's shoulders! I think it's so cute... I used to always make my dad put me on his shoulders when I was young..
.jpg)
Collin had to go to work, so Cy and I went to Papa's (my dad) Ward Barbecue... Mind you, it's a single's ward, so Cy was the only kid there under the age of 18.. haha.. Cy loves being around those kids! They all take turns playing with Cy! My dad and Cy have this thing where ANYTIME they are around a basketball hoop, Cy says "Bakaball" and so my dad has to lift him up so that he can hang on the net... hahaha... I finally got a picture of it with my phone... My poor dad sure gets a workout when Cy is around!! Thanks dad, we love you!
5 comments:
that is so sweet* love all the pics Cy is getting so big:) Lily and Cy need to have a play date soon!
What a fun Memorial Day!!! I love East Lawn Memorial, such a beautiful place.
Love that CY!!!
I have decided you guys are the BBQ kings and queens!
Nice pics... I am glad you put them on your blog! Love ya, Lindi
it was so fun to see you yesterday!!! i love you:) cy is freaking adoable*!*!
These pictures are darling. I couldn't help but notice Grandpa Hayward's grave. We went up there on Memorial Day too. It's so beautiful up there especially that day with all the flowers and colors!
Post a Comment