Monday, June 2, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Today is our 3-year Anniversary!! I feel so blessed to have been married to such an amazing man for 3 years!! Collin really IS the most amazing husband and father that I could have ever asked for!! I love you SO MUCH, Collin and I'm so thankful for you and for all you have done, and continue to do everyday for me and Cy!! Thank you for these past 3 years! I look forward to an ETERNITY more of anniversaries with you!! I love you!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWW... I love this slide show. How precious. Such great pics and memories. Love MoM

Kayla R. said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!*!*! i love you guys so much:)

Andrea said...

You guys are a super cute couple. Happy 3rd anniversary!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

congrats!!! happy anniversary:) hope you guys have fun this weekend!!

Traci said...

Wow! 3 years already! Time flies! Happy Anniversary! When you guys were here visiting, I don't think you were even engaged yet, but I don't remember for sure!
Loved the slide show! You 2 are QT's!!!
Collin picked great- we love Loni being a part of our family!

jill langston kaufusi said...

happy anniversary! loni, i need your e-mail address because i made my blog private so i need to send you an invite so you can look at it. I keep forgetting! e-mail me at jill.langston@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Congrats & we love you! Jamie & Fam

aubphotography said...

Happy Anniversary! congrates!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I loved seeing all the different pictures of you guys... so cute!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

You two are so darling together!!! Love the pictures!!! Happy Anniversary!

jenni kaufusi said...

how cute. happy anniversary

Heidi said...

Oh I'm getting teary watching your slide show. Cute. Love you guys. I'd love you more if you'd hang out more... ;)