Thursday, June 26, 2008
BLOG NAME??
K, so.. I am attempting to add some sort of creativity to my page.. As you can see, I'm not a very creative person.. haha.. I always see all these cute posts and I am thinking, "How did they think of that" or "I wouldn't even know WHERE to start to make one of those" haha... K, so.. I wanted to add a "HEADER" to our page.. Right now I have "HAYWARD'S HAVEN" ... Original, I know. haha.. I am open to any suggestions you might have for me on a "header" name... Or, if you like this one, comment as well, and I will keep it! haha... Thanks for your time and have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
dang if i think of any i will let you know but I like yours!! i think that is way cute:)
Hayward Haven is cute. My friend's blog is Huling Haven. I'm not that creative either. I'll keep thinking.
I like the name you have!!!
Post a Comment