Happy Birthday (yesterday) Collin!! I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday!! I hope you know how much we love you!! I KNOW that Cy loves you SO MUCH, because you are an AMAZING father AND husband! Thanks for all you do for us, and for putting up with my many imperfections!! ..... I am going to post a few random facts about Collin.... We will see how many I can come up with off the top of my head..1.. Born in Provo, UT
2.. Raised in Costa Mesa, CA
3.. Has 9 siblings
4.. Served a faithful 2-year mission in the "San Fernando Valley" mission
5.. First name is Richard.. (middle name is Collin)
6.. Played Baseball, Basketball, Football & Tennis growing up (is an amazing Tennis player)
7.. Put a ship anchor on the grounds of his elementary school, in Costa Mesa, for his eagle scout project, which is STILL there, but they have upgraded it to an even bigger anchor! Very cool!
8.. Loves to wear hats
9.. Favorite food - SUSHI!
10. Favorite Sport to watch - Football
11. Favorite sport to play - Golf.. doesn't play much, it's a rich man's sport! ;)
12. Favorite College Football Team - BYU & USC
13. Favortie NBA team - LAKERS!! (1 of the reasons we got married)
14. Favorite MLB team - NY Yankees (another reason we got married)
15. Collects "RETRO" Nike Air Jordans
16. Got his first pair of Nike Air Jordans for his 10th birthday and STILL remembers which shoe it was, where he was, and how he felt when he got them! haha...
17. Is the 1st counselor in the Elder's Quorum Presidency in our ward
18. Favorite tv show.. The Office and LOST (before we stopped watching it)
19. Works at "Heritage Residential Treatment Center"
20. Has about a year left of school before he gets graduates from UVU.. WooHoo!!
21. Wrote AND recorded a rap song while on his mission.. (ask him to hear it next time you see him).. haha...
22. LOVES Sweet potato anything!! Sweet potato pie, sweet potato fries, sweet potatos cooked..
23. 2 words.. mama's boy
24. Height: 6'4"
25. Took me to IHOP for our first date after work one night.. haha.. (didn't know it was a "date" at the time)
26. Proposed at "our park" on Christmas eve of 2003
27. Wanted a baby girl first.. Sorry Cy!! (you know mama wanted a BOY!!) hehe!!
28. First kiss when he was 12?
29. Has dimples when he smiles
30. Graduated from Timpanogos High School in 1998 (Ten Year Reunion!! WOW!!)
31. Likes all types of music, from Classical to Rock to Rap
32. Is a VERY loving, giving, selfless and sensitive person
33. An amazing cook
34. Is a SPORTS ALMANAC
35. Favorite Ice Cream - Mint with Brownies & hot fudge
36. Favorite Movie of all time - Back to the Future 1
37. A LITTLE overprotective with Cy.. (he needs another kid).. haha..
38. Has 2 obsessions we can't afford - CARS & SHOES!!
39. Secretly has a crush on Gabriel Union (haha.. he will kill me for that one)
40. Has a MANCRUSH on Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan (Wanna be like Mike)
That's it - I'm obviously diggin deep!! hahaha...... I love you, babe! I'm SO HAPPY you were born 28 years ago!! xoxoxo


10 comments:
HAPPY B-day cuz!!!
Wow, that's a good list Loni. Are you guys going to go to the 10 year reunion? Maybe we'll see you there!
Happy Birthday Collin! You two are so darling together!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN! WHat a cute idea Loni! How are you guys?? I miss you!
Happy Birthday Collin! Hope to get to see you soon!
happy bday collin and happy blated annivers. luv ya guys
Happy Birthday Collin! I hope you guys celebrated big!
Happy birthday to Collin we wish we could have been there for his b-day party!!!! I can't wait until you guys come to see us:)
Loved the list!
Happy belated Birthday Collin! We love you too and send our wishes to you all the way from Connecticut! Hope you had a grand day and many more to come!
Happy Birthday, Collin! Hope to see you guys soon! Jamie
Post a Comment