I was tagged by my cousin Jenni... 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions, 3 goals and 3 random facts....
Joys
1. Being with Collin and Cy
2. Family gatherings
3. Cy's laugh
Fears
1. Loved ones getting hurt
2. Scary movies
3. Spiders
Obsessions
1. Sugar
2. Ice Cream
3. Candy
Goals
1. To become a great wife and mother
2. To be with my family for eternity!!
3. Making EXERCISE an obsession
Randomfacts
1. I have about 100 FIRST cousins on my dad's side.
2. Cy can walk now!! For realz.. none of this take 2 steps and fall down.. YAY!! haha.. He started walking on our Anniversary!
3. I can't whistle. haha..
I tag Jobi, Nani, Aubrey & Tasha
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Thanks for the tag...really got me thinking! You are so dang cute! You have the cutest personality! So maybe next week we will have you over and I will make dinner for Collin's birthday...what does he want me to make him!
Loved the tag!
That is so awesome to heat about Cy walking! Too cute, I am sure!
Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. You are great at blogging, it's kind of like scrapbooking, cause it's all your own!! No right or wrong way! Plus pix are always the best too!
We pretty much have the same obsessions. I love candy, but hate what it does to my body, but eat it anyway!!
so cute!!! gotta LOVE LOVE CANDY
Hey Loni,
ya crazy huh?!! and no we never did rent out our place!! We had alot of offers but they werent people that I knew and so I didnt feel comfortable with it. Your blog is sooo cute!! Happy Late Anniversary!! Yall are too cute together!!
Hi Loni! Sorry I'm such a space case and forgot to tell you when the sealing is. It's tomorrow at 5pm in the SLC temple. Guests need to be there at 4:30 they said. So if you guys can make it, (i know this is such short notice) we would love to see you there. If you have other plans, I totally understand! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment