




We would like to welcome the newest member of our family.. Mya Loni Tuaileva!! She was born to Jon & Tasha Tuaileva on May 20, 2008... Weighing 7lbs 14 ounces!! WE love you SO MUCH, Mya, and we are SO HAPPY to have you in our family! She is just the sweetest little baby!! Ofa Lahi Atu, Mya!!


7 comments:
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL:) congrats...i love you and miss you
Hooray!! What a doll. How cute that they named her after you. That is precious! Tell JOn and Tasha Congrats!
That is so exciting! What a little cutie! Another baby girl!!! Very fun...Cy can protect them when they get older!
Jeanine
I got to hold her yesterday!! I LOVE HER!! She's SOOO CUTE! I love that she's named after you. She's like so perfect! I'm baby hungry.. hahhahahahah
congrats on becoming an aunt again. shes darling!
That is really cute that she is named after you. Someone should feel really special!
how cute that they named her after you!! she is darling!!
Post a Comment