Thursday, February 28, 2008
WHY BUY TOYS??
This is Cy's latest "walker" haha.. He used to use a chair that slides easily (on wood floors). He has upgraded to a empty storage bin turned upside down.. We actually have a toy walker, but he wants to have nothing to do with it. He likes to use these household items to take him wherever he pleases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh my gosh he is getting so big, Walking already.crazy. I think instead of buying toys from now on I will just buy a box. My kids like the box more than toys.
It was so good to hear from you. I love blogs. You look SO GOOD! Keep in touch.
THat is so cute!! he is so funny, the is talking so much lately. We love him. So whats with lost tonight?
ha ha love it! He is so cute:)
He is so cute! My kids always liked the paper and boxes better anyhow.
You are right, toys are totally over rated. At Christmas Trevor was far more fascinated with the packaging peanuts that protected the toy than the toy itself. I should stop spending my money on toys!
Don't buy toys...come get some at Etano's Toy Store!!! That is so cute...
That is sooo funny!!! I always say just jokingly that when my hubby and I have kids that we arent going to waist money on toys we are just going to open all the cupboards and let them go at it with all the pots and pans and spatulas etc.... I think they know they arent suppose to get into it so they would rather get into that then play with their toys!!! LOL
Post a Comment