
I have heard SO MANY stories of sick babies this winter that have made me VERY SAD!! I didn't think Cy would get sick, but we had a CRAZY weekend with him and found out he has "Croupe" - it's the SADDEST when your babies get sick because you feel so HELPLESS!! We went to the Pediatrican on Friday and they said he has a "Virus" and that it will need to "run it's course." Sunday night he was doing VERY BAD, and so we decided to take him into the ER, where they told us he had Croupe! :( Poor thing, this was the pic we took on our way to the hospital, he's so sick, you can just see it in his little eyes! Cy was given a steroid in the hospital which helped him sleep and breathe better, but he still has the viral stuff, coughing, feverish, etc.. We have decided to take him out as minimal as possible the remainder of this NASTY, winter season!! Austin & Baby Lema, we love you, we're praying for you, and we hope you get better soon!!


11 comments:
Poor poor CY CY I hate it when my kids are sick!! I hope he is getting better. We love him and hope he gets better soon!
I am sorry to hear he is sick. Kenzie has been sick too. She had an ear infection and a 104.1 fever. It is so hard to watch them in pain. Croup sounds so horrible too. We have only gotten that once around here. We will say lots of prayers for him and for both of you as well.
how sad. ezra had the croupe back in november and it was terrible.
hope he feels better soon..
I hate it when my kids are sick and BOTH are sick right now. It's hard with such a long, cold winter to keep them healthy! I also hate it when you go to the dr., they don't do anything, and then later the kid gets even sicker. GRRRR. Even though CY is sick in the picture, he's still so dang cute!
Oh so sad. Little Amelie had that too about a month ago and we did the same thing, took her to the ER in the middle of the night cuz she was having a hard time breathing. We got the same diagnosis, croupe, which we didn't even know about. You learn so much taking care of kids. Hope little Cy gets better soon!
Oh my.. poor lil' guy! His sad eyes.. HA HA I just love him! Jett had croupe! Their little barky cough It sucks! I hope he gets better... Love ya girl :)
Not fun at all. Glad you guys took him in . Give him a love from all of us! I have the lovely head cold thing going on and it's not much fun!
I don't know what croupe is as I don't have kids... but it sounds awful! I hope he starts feeling better soon. THanks for your post on my blog! We do need to get togher. Isn't your B-Day coming up in March? Like March 10th or smoething? I might be way off, but I remember it is in March like mine:) Let's have a party! Woo hoo!
How sad i hate it when taylah is sick. I hope he feels better soon. We need to get to gether with jon and jojo and have a game night.
:( that makes me so sad for you, i hate when Lily is sick
Poor guy.. Whitney's baby Kaya just got over the same thing. Its so sad when they are sick, espically when you can't do anything for them! I hope he gets better soon!!
Post a Comment