Monday, February 4, 2008

BAG TAGGED!!



I got bag tagged by Kayla, and I don't quite know what it was, but I observed her "bag tag" and realized it was your bag/purse and what's inside it.. I TAG Nani, Tasha, Kim & Traci

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Loni! I am new to the blogging world and stared looking through friend's blogs and came across yours. How are you?! I haven't seen you forever! Looks like things are going well for you guys... Cy is so cute! I added you to my friends list, hope you don't mind! Here is our blog http://mngratzinger.blogspot.com/

Traci said...

Ok, I will get on with my bag tag!!!
BTW- are those razors in your bag????

Kayla R. said...

love the bag, cute wallet too

Anonymous said...

My bag sucks!!! It is so full of junk! I need a new one....you always have cute stuff!!