
Lindsay & her partner in their Tahitian solo
Heather & Lindsay
The girls at Lindsay's performance
All the seniors on Lachelle's squad
Jojo standing in for dad, since he was out of town!
Mom & Lachi
Lachelle & Cy
Last night we spent our night supporting our sisters in their different events! We are SO PROUD of them! It was Lachelle's SENIOR NIGHT for cheer, her last home game. She did GREAT! We will miss watching you cheer!! Then, we went to Lindsay's LEGACY show at UVSC. Lindsay can SHAKE IT! She had a Tahitian solo and KILLED IT! We love you girls and we are so proud of you!


9 comments:
You have such a cute family!! I miss all of you! I can't believe how old your sisters are! I remember them being just little girls! ITs sad we dont see eachother more often since we live so close!! Congratulations to both girls on their big days!!
What great support your family is! Looks like a fun filled evening for sure. SO what school is the t-birds? Is that the new high school?
WOW!! You are all so talented and beautiful! I swear your sister reminds me of Eva Mendez.
Holy Cow! Those girls are huge! They were just babies last I knew them. You and Lachelle look so much a like. And Lindsey has legs for days! What beautiful girls!
I am jealous
OOPS-
I mean you and Lindsey look exactly a like and Lachelle has killer legs. Same dif, right?
We went to lindsay's show at 6. She did a good job! Keiti was lovin the show too, She was jumping up and down and clapping her hands
Are you sisters not the prettiest girls ever?? So talented, beautiful and nice and sweet! You have an awesome family! I love you guys!!
looks like fun! you guys all look so much alike-and thats a good thing!
how come lachelle goes to timpview? did your fam move? im totally out of the loop...
but its a good thing we have blogs to catch us up.
Such cute pictures in your last few posts! I didn't know your sister cheered at Timpview. I did too....(almost 6 years ago). Wow! Time has flown! Anyway you have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment