Friday, February 1, 2008

"Don't you know who I am? I'm one of the Oceanic Six!"


OH MY!! K, so... I don't know how many of you are "Lost" fans, but last night's premiere episode of Season 4 was C-RAZY!! I am now SUPER LOST!! WHO was in Jacob's house, and WHAT is the black smoke, and WHO are the 6 that left the island? Why is Jack insane in the membrane? Do I like the flashforwards? umm.. I don't know, because they are confusing!! It's crazy how Season's 1-3 were all about flashbacks and now Season 4 is starting out with flash FORWARDS!! WHOA, it's WAY TOO MUCH for me to handle! haha.. It really was SO CRAZY!! I'm so "LosT" that I don't know what to do with myself.. WHY do I have to wait another week, and WHY are there commercials? haha.. Til next Thursday night... DUN DUN DUNNNNN.....

6 comments:

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

HAHA I know I can't believe how crazy that was last night!! I am way excited to watch LOST every thursday!! Thanks again for dinner it was sOOOO good!!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe you missed a church ball game for LOST! Come on where are your priorities!!! Just kidding! Love ya

Traci said...

I think we are all feeling just a little lost! Maybe you need to go check out some of the websites about LOST and see if it may help you some, just an idea!!!

Unknown said...

i know. that show is so annoying... you always want answers and there are always more questions...
frustrating... but, can't stop watching since i'm addicted..

Kayla R. said...

huge LOST fan!!! loved it!

linds jo said...

I OBSESS ABOUT LOST TOO!!!! it is starting to get a little trippy however...

we will have to have some lost parties!