



Cy is feeling MUCH BETTER! I love it, because I have my baby back! HE is the happy and playful baby that I once knew! haha.. It was just so sad because he had no energy when he was sick.. He is now feeling so much better, laughing, playing, crawling, and just happy as ever! We love you Cy, and we are SO HAPPY that you are feeling better!!


11 comments:
Adorable pictures and look at all those teeth! So glad Cy is feeling better. I will be there soon and can't wait to finally meet Cy!!!
I'm glad he's feeling better now! These pictures capture his cute, happy personality!
I love his cute little smile! What an angel!
there is nothing worse than having a sick baby...they are miserable, and so are you.
{his little shirt is so cute}
congrats on havin baby back-yea!
I'm glade Cy id feeling better, Taylah was sick all last week and it's so sad. I hate feeling helpless. can't wait for the book party. My invitation never came so where and when is it?
sooo cute. those cheeeks!!!
Healthy babies make happy, healthy mommies! Healthy Dad's make eternally happy wife's!! Dad's are such wuss's...sorry collin! I am glad Cy is better...can't wait til summer...they are usually healthier then!!
CY looks so so cute!! I am glad he is back to his good old self.
Look at his smile!! Oh my gosh, he looks so fun!
Glad to hear that he is feeling better. He is adorable. We need to have a family reunion sometime. Kenzie is pretty sick right now. They gave her chest x-rays yesterday and she has bronchiolitis. We have to give her breathing treatments twice a day for 10-14 days. I will try to post a pic of her in her mask soon. She hates it!
He is so cute...and is it possible to get cuter and cuter! Seems like he is! DARLING!
Jeanine
Post a Comment