
I got tagged by Jenni.
How long have you and your significant other been together? Together? Almost 5 years.. Married? It will be 3 years in June
Who eats more? Candy? me... Food? Collin.
Who eats more? Candy? me... Food? Collin.
Who said "I love you" first? Collin
Who is taller? ME! (haha.. I wish).. Isn't it obvious?
Who sings better? COLLIN! I'm tone-deaf.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. Life-Collin. Math-Me
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? Collin.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Collin
Who pays the bills? Me, myself and I
Who mows the lawn? Well.. we don't have lawn.
Who cooks dinner? umm... I plead the 5th.
Who drives when you are together? Collin. I "scare" him when I drive.
Who is more stubborn? Me, Collin always says "sorry" first, even when it's my fault!
Whose parents do you see the most?haha.. uhh.. Considering the fact that we live with my inlaws.. you can take a guess.
Who is taller? ME! (haha.. I wish).. Isn't it obvious?
Who sings better? COLLIN! I'm tone-deaf.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. Life-Collin. Math-Me
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? Collin.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Collin
Who pays the bills? Me, myself and I
Who mows the lawn? Well.. we don't have lawn.
Who cooks dinner? umm... I plead the 5th.
Who drives when you are together? Collin. I "scare" him when I drive.
Who is more stubborn? Me, Collin always says "sorry" first, even when it's my fault!
Whose parents do you see the most?haha.. uhh.. Considering the fact that we live with my inlaws.. you can take a guess.
Who kissed who first? We met halfway!
Who proposed? Collin, on Christmas eve of 2003
Who is more sensitive? Collin. I love it!
Who has more friends? uhh.. Cy. haha... He attracts strangers everywhere he goes!
Who has more siblings? Me.. Actually, Collin - half and step.
I tag Tasha, Andrea & Kayla


7 comments:
Uh.. you guys couldn't be a cuter couple! My goodness! I just love reading your blog! I'm so sorry about your cousin! :(
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you.
sooo cute! love the one bout cy.
ur family is in our prayers.
I love that you guys got married. You are perfect for each other! What a cute couple. Hooray for happy marriages:)
This was fun to read and learn more of your love story!
cute pics!!!
What a cute picture of your two!!! That is funny,as i was reading those questioned I realized how much we are a like. Andy is ALWAYS the first to say sorry(cause i am stubborn) and he is more sensitive too,and Like you i LOVE that about him. K so that video of Cy is sooo funny. Addie does the same thing !! Except she pushes the bar stools all over the tile floors.Silly babies!! Can you believe they are almost 1?????
Post a Comment