I am soooo sorry to hear about your cousin. I know you probably have lots of cousins, but was he one of the Tuiasoa's that used to live by me (Pua's brother maybe)? I send my deepest condolences to your family.
Oh Loni, I am so sorry about your cousin. Just remember families are forever! Ps Thanks for your comment, I like that picture(#7)too. You should totally take CY to Addie's Dentist,I thought he did really good with Addie. Here is the Info:Mountainland Pediatric Dentistry 588 E Main St,Lehi (801) 766-2111
3 comments:
I am soooo sorry to hear about your cousin. I know you probably have lots of cousins, but was he one of the Tuiasoa's that used to live by me (Pua's brother maybe)?
I send my deepest condolences to your family.
Oh Loni, I am so sorry about your cousin. Just remember families are forever! Ps Thanks for your comment, I like that picture(#7)too. You should totally take CY to Addie's Dentist,I thought he did really good with Addie. Here is the Info:Mountainland Pediatric Dentistry 588 E Main St,Lehi
(801) 766-2111
Post a Comment