
This is my beautiful niece, Andelyn.. Although we hardly ever see her, because she lives in California, we LOVE and MISS her SO MUCH!! SHe is so PRECIOUS and cute, I just smile when I think about her! We love and miss you Andelyn! I was thinking of you because your daddy is here visiting! He loves and misses you!


8 comments:
You are so sweet!you are so beautiful like always!! I know we never see eachother, at least now we have blogs!i love blogging, Its so nice to be able to keep in touch with everyone, and share fun pics and ideas. I cant believe how big he is, so so cute! well i love you girl blog ya later ha ha
p.s. your niece is adorable
She is so cute - just like all the other Tuzileva girls!!! You guys are all so beautiful!!!
I love that name! (you know I have an Adeline) and she really is beautiful. Who's daughter is she?
She is so beautiful, she looks like both her mom and dad.
Oh my goodness.. she is just SOOOO ADORABLE!! Geez.. I want a baby girl..NOT FOR AWHILE THOUGH ;) Jaymz was so cute with her on New Years Eve! Love ya Loni
Loni Hi this is Shelby! I loved looking at your blog. You are the greatest! It has been so long since I have seen you! Lets keep in touch! I luv you!
What a DARLING little baby girl. But seriously, how could she not turn out cute??? She is already a little model baby!
Loni, I found your blog. I don't really know how these work, so I hope you get this.
It was fun to see you at the shower. Your baby boy is SO beautiful. WOW, he really looks like Collin!
Well, I was just sitting her watching the Grammys and wondered if I say James, your brother, dancing on stage, or if I'm crazy. I was his #1 fan when he was on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, and it was so fun to see you on the news.
Well, one day I will make my own blogspot...one day:)
Take care.
Natalie (Koller) Maxwell
Post a Comment