Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cy - 6 Months












These are some of the pics we got of Cy when he was 6 months old... I am a procrastinating mom, and FINALLY got him some professional photos done at this age.. I know, I'm a little late, better late then never, right? hehe.. WE are quite pleased with the way they turned out! I think he is the CUTEST baby around, but I am a LITTLE biased, being his mom and all. hehe.. We just love Cy SO MUCH! HE is our pride & joy!! Love you little man!!

8 comments:

Traci said...

Such a QT!!! We have his picture hanging on the fridge at our house along with some of the other cousins too! That way the kids can learn who they are since we don't always get to see you Utah cousins! So thanks for sending the picture!

Jeanine said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures of Cy are sooo cute! DARLING! Blogs are so fun, because then you can catch up! It has been too long since our babies got together.
Jeanine

Leslie said...

he is so cute!! I love all of his pictures!! Encore!

Gio said...

nice! you have a blog too... Look at your wonderful family... that is awesome. Keep in touch... i will keep updated through your blog for sure.
Take care... Gio & Fam

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I love these pictures of CYCY they get all his cute faces he makes.

Anonymous said...

I love the ones of him with the shoes! That is so Collin! He is so so cute like him Mom!

We should do before and after pictures of ourselves..then we can blog about our new bodies...our marathon...

Love you girl!

Jobi Niu said...

MY gosh! Could he be cuter in those pics? I really don't think so.. GEEZ! I just love you guys! :) ~ Jobi

Karrie said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! THEY ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE! I HAVENT SEEN YOU GUYS FOREVER, MISS YA.
KARRIE