This is a video I stumbled upon as I was organizing my files, and I just LOVE it!! We did this video back around Thanksgiving, so Cy was almost 8 months old... He was showing all his new tricks.. which are, pat and getting ready to throw a football, Give UMA's (kisses in Tongan) and Pasi Pasi (clap in Tongan).. We love Cy so much and we just think he is the sweetest and smartest kid (as all mom's think their kids are) EVER!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Ok that is too cute! You guys are great parents! He is adorable! I think it's great you are teaching him Tongan too!
Bummer about getting your wisdom teeth out! Do go see Juno!!!
That is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! He really is the cutest and smartest ever (so are mine, of course).
by the way, the ice rink IS in my backyard. Does Collin skate? My husband is always looking for more people to come play hockey! You need to come try it out.
That is so cute! I can't wait until Stella has more tricks to show off!! I'm so happy you are a blogger now!!
So cute! I keep trying to get Alema to do the pati pati (clap in Samonan) thing!!! Cy will just have to come over more so he can teach him!!
Girl that is sooo cute!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing!!!
What a smart little guy! What is he doing in 20 years? I have someone to set him up with!!!! I am glad you left a note on our blog! We need to get together soon! It really has been too long!
HAHA I love that kid he is so funny!! I hope he is getting better. I love his lip it must weigh 10 lbs. ha ha ha
Post a Comment