
As I was sitting here listening to the ksl report on President Hinckley, I wanted to write a journal entry of the love I have for President Gordon B. Hinckley, and I couldn't think of a journal I could write it in (I will purchase one tomorrow), so I decided to type up my journal entry here on our blogspot.. I love our prophet Gordon B. Hinckley and I know that he was called of God to lead our church in this day. I have so much love and respect for him, and I have learned so much from him as a Prophet and President of our church. I know that he lives and I know that he is now with our Father in Heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ and where he is still serving those that have passed on. I know that he is happy to be reunited with his wife, Marjorie, but he will be greatly missed here on earth. I am so thankful to have lived on this earth while he served as the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm so thankful for his example of unconditional love and CHARITY, which is the pure love of Christ. I'm thankful for his example of service and losing himself in the work of the Lord. I'm thankful for his example of humility and love. I just love him SO MUCH and I'm so thankful for all he's done for me and for my testimony of this Gospel. Thank you for all that you've done and taught us. "Til we meet again"


3 comments:
Very touching post, thanks for the memories!
Hi Loni! This is Andrea (Zimmerman) Paxman. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi--hope you don't mind! Your family is so cute and it's great to catch up (even if it is through blog) after all these years. You have always been one of my favorite people and it's good to see you're still the same fun and wonderful person I remember. Your little boy Cy is adorable!
Thanks for your testimony of President Hinckley--it was a beautiful testimony. He was such a wonderful man and I learned so much from him. He will be missed! Great to see you're doing so well!
You are so sweet!you are so beautiful like always!! I know we never see eachother, at least now we have blogs!i love blogging, Its so nice to be able to keep in touch with everyone, and share fun pics and ideas. I cant believe how big he is, so so cute! well i love you girl blog ya later ha ha
Post a Comment