We have a FUN family tradition on the Pinckney side that we go and see the "Christmas Carol" every year for Christmas. Well, this is the LAST year that the play was shown at the original Hale Center Theater, so I thought it would only be fair to take some last shots.. They are building a "bigger & better" theater, which will be nice, but I will miss the comfortable setting of this humble theater. Thank you to Connie & George for this tradition, we look forward to it every year!! There is an age limit, so Cy couldn't come to the play. This was a pic taken after the play with Gramma.....
.jpg)
Collin, Connie & Cale!! It was nice to see Cale & Andrea! We love you guys!!

The entire family.. Collin, Loni, Kenzie, Connie, Joe, George & Lizzy (minus Cale)

Humble Theater..
.jpg)
Oh how we will miss you...
.jpg)
Hale Center Theater..
6 comments:
Wish my husband would take me to a play!! HAHAHA. That's ok at least he is a good actor and can do his own play...I mean come on "My Little Pony" - That was so Collin's fault that he didn't get it! Love you guys!!
I remember going there so long ago. I hear they were building a new one. What a fun family tradition!
Hey this is Lindy (Rawle) Baker. I'm Collin's cousin...2nd cousin. anyways, just happened upon your blog somehow and wanted to say hi!!! The picture of Nana is cute! We need to get down there and visit her! Anyways, if you give me your e-mail I'll add you so you can look at our blog...if you want. Your pictures are darling!
Loni- This is Mary Rife (Hammer)!! I found your blog through Caroline and I just wanted to say hi! You're son is darling, I can't believe he's so big already. I've been a blogger for about a year now and I love how you can find people and stay in touch! Hope things are going well for you!
on my heavens-your little cy couldnt be any cutier. i cant believe he is that old already... time goes by so fast.
hey! It's Kim Claybaugh! I have been blog hopping all over and found you. What fun! Cy is darling and you look great! Let's catch up
kimberlyjonas@gmail.com
www.jonasfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment