![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Monday, December 15, 2008
ALMOST 4 YEARS LATER..... FAMILY PICS!!
WOW! We FINALLY got some family pictures taken after Collin and I have been married almost 4 years now!! haha.. Cy is also almost 2!! YEAH.. Procrastination Central.. I LOVE our photographer! She mostly specializes in Children's photography, but she did some family pics for us as well.. She did GREAT with Cy!! I was so excited to see the pics, because she got a TON of all his cute expressions he makes all the time!!! Her name is Janelle and her website is atelierphotographie.com - Anyways.. 1st time for FAMILY pics with Collin, Cy and myself, and then 1st time doing family pics with the Pinckney's with CY in them!! So, ya.. it was a good day! It seemed strange taking pics with just Collin and I.. haha.. We haven't gotten them done since our wedding day! It felt right that day, but now that we have Cy in our lives, it felt strange.. haha.. Anyways, I didn't post them all, because there were almost 300!! I posted quite a few though..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
Love the family flicks and might I say you look HOT sista...luv ya guys:)~!
I love the pictures they are so cute!! You look SO good:) I love cy's pictures they are so him, his face, I love it.
Beautiful!
Those pictures are so good! It makes me want to go get family picutres too!! I love all of them!!
Love, Love the pics. Your blue eyed little boy is adorable!! Cute family pics :)
Those turned out so good! Beautiful family! I love ones with you and Cy too. :)
LONI YOU ARE SO PRETTY! I LOVE ALL OF THESE THEY ARE SO CUTE!
CY'S CHEEKS ARE SO CUTE I WANNA PINCH THEM!
LONI!!! I LOVE all of THEM:) what a gorgeous family!!!
SIS!! Those are so cute! LOVE THEM! Good thing i'm going to get to own some of those :) Love you!
Wow! These are great photos. Love the pics of you and Cy. The contrast between your hair and eyes is amazing. How did you end up with a blue eyed baby.... never would have thought in a million years. I especially love the pic of Cy on Collins shoulder-- so candid. Off to check out your photographers site now:)
Beautiful photos! Love cy's big blue eyes!
Look at his eyes!! He is so cute!! Your family is so cute!! Thanks for putting the pictures up!
The pictures look great! You have a beautiful family. Would you mind emailing me a couple of the pics of the whole family? I wanted to show my mom.
Thanks!
I love the new picture up on your blog! Super cute! Hope you had a great christmas.
oh my gosh! who took these pics? they are just perfect! i love them!
I LOVE theses Loni... your son is just ADORABLE! And Mama you're looking HOT yourself! SO SO AWESOME your pics!
Post a Comment