These 2 are my GREATEST example of how LOVE should be!! They are so loving, kind and respectful to each other ALWAYS!! Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!! I love you SO MUCH!! Thanks for you amazing example to me and all those around you!!
Ellery and I watched that cute slideshow together. I was telling her everyone's name. And she kept saying "Cy, Cy, Cy"....Congrats to your great parents!
Your whole family is so photogenic!!! (spelling?)! I love that pic of the whole family toward the end - grandkids and all! When are we getting together? Friday Nase is going to a rugby tournament, or Sat - what do you think? Have time one of those days to hit the artic?! Let me know! Love ya!
your mom and dad are so cute! i loved your twilight post...im obsessed as well. dont tell anyone but i saw the movie 4 times within the first week it was out...kenny says i have to get a job if i want to see it anymore:)
16 comments:
How cute! I'm sure your parents are great!
Awww! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TUAILEVA's!! They really are 2 of THE most amazing people I know!
Your parents are the greatest! I only met them a few times, and I already loved them! :) Happy Anniversary to them!
Happy Anniversay!! I had no Idea it was today......They are a cute couple:)
Ellery and I watched that cute slideshow together. I was telling her everyone's name. And she kept saying "Cy, Cy, Cy"....Congrats to your great parents!
Happy anniversary...your Parentals are so CUTE:)~
I loved this slide show!! Happy anniversary to your parents! What a tribute!
Your whole family is so photogenic!!! (spelling?)! I love that pic of the whole family toward the end - grandkids and all! When are we getting together? Friday Nase is going to a rugby tournament, or Sat - what do you think? Have time one of those days to hit the artic?! Let me know! Love ya!
That was great. What cute parents you have. I guess I never realized how huge your fam is. Congrats to your parents.
Your parents anniversary is the same day as my parents. How cool is that?
They look like amazing people. Happy Anniversary to them!
:) way cute!! love you
What a great tribute to your great parents and family! Jamie B.
Happy Anniversary! You do have great parents...you are just as awesome too!!
your mom and dad are so cute! i loved your twilight post...im obsessed as well. dont tell anyone but i saw the movie 4 times within the first week it was out...kenny says i have to get a job if i want to see it anymore:)
Happy Anniversary! I love the slideshow!!! =)
Can you email me your mailing address? I need to put you on my Christmas card list.
Thanks!
Veronicachapman@hotmail.com
Post a Comment