Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW ~Edward Cullen

How can anyone NOT love this immortal man? Collin knows.. I am completely head over heels with a character from a BOOK!! haha.. EDWARD CULLEN!! (Given, the character was designed by a female) He is dang near perfect! haha.. For realz though, this Twilight series, "Twilight", "New Moon", "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn" is THE BOMB!! I recommend it to anyone who HASN'T read it! The author is Stephenie Meyer. Anyways.. The reason for this post is because we had a Twlight PARTY!! It was SO MUCH FUN! We had it the night of the Midnight showing and then went to the midnight movie.. these are pics from the party.. It was a HIT!! GNO all the way!! We might have to have another party for the next 2 movies.. IF they continue making them! Overall, I really enjoyed the movie.. I will be seeing it again soon so that I can REALLY take it in!! Sitting on the second row of the movie theater didn't really do it for me.. Let me know if you've seen it and what you thought!! P.S... Edward was at our party! Are you jealous? haha...




Decorations.. (Our home became the CULLEN RESIDENCE).. Emmett and Roaslie..


Esme and Carlisle...
Edward and Bella....



Jasper and Alice (my favorite Cullen)....

This sign was out front...


Some of the GUESTS.. I thought we got more pics of our guests... I'm so mad I didn't get pics of ALL OUR GUESTS!! :( There were about 40 girls there at our party!!


Loni, Edward and Connie (My mother-in-law is the BEST!!) She was such a good decorator! She did most of the decorations.. She was such a good sport and dressed up like a vampire with me! hehe...
Loni, Edward and Heidi...



Neesy, Laurel, Edward and Lachelle...


Leesa (coolest mom ever let her 2 girls go to the party and see the movie!!), Alexis, Ashlee and Edward... My niece Ashlee has read all 4 books like 3 times!! She won the trivia game that night, so guess it was worth it! ;) haha...


Loni, Ashley, Edward and Celeste.. Thanks for dressing up with me girls!! You are TROOPERS!

And this is how Edward REALLY became a vampire!!.... Nia and Edward....

Bella A.K.A. Loni and Edward...


Got more pics of the party girls at the theater....

Theresa, Abby, Tricia, Ula and Loni.... Val and Michelle (Sisters)...


Stef, Kenzie, Michelle, Shad, Connie, Meera and Lizzy...


Kirsten, Tregani, Laurel, Adara and Alexsandra...


Leesa, Alexis, Laurel and Ashlee...



Loni (CRAZY VAMPIRE GIRL in too many pics.. haha) and Lachelle....


Alexis showing off her Twilight tee...


Celeste, Nia, Loni and Shad (her first GNO ever!!) You go girl!!.....



Laurel showing off her Twilight tee....SO CUTE!! This one was my favorite...



Tasha, Neesy, Lachelle and Mom....



Abby, Tasha, Edward, Loni and Leesa...

THANK YOU LADIES for coming to our TWILIGHT PARTY!! It was a lot of fun!! LOVE YOU!!

19 comments:

Lachelle said...

YAY FOR TWILIGHT!! Cute post sis! Love you! You and Connie did AWESOME!! I was very impressed!!

Leslie said...

That looks like the funnest party ever!! You guys out did yoursleves!! So amazing!! Way to go!!

Jeanine said...

Wow...I am really sad I wasn't there! It looks like you guys rocked it though. I did love the movie, so did Sean. I can't wait to see it again!

Inouyes said...

Thanks for inviting me I had a blast!

Kim said...

Wow! I don't know if I respect you more for throwing an incredible themed party or less for being so completely obsessed! HAHA
Like I always say...You are so cool!

Ashley said...

Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess. It was such a fun night and such cute decorations at the party. I will have to send you a pic of the apple with the movie ticket... So fun hanging out with you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Kayla R. said...

LOVE IT!!! ha ha I just saw it last night and I loved Twilight:) It gave me chills:)

Traci said...

What a fun par-tay! Wish I could have been there! Brandon was gracious enough to stand in-line to get tickets for me with all the cackling girls!!
I hear they are making #2 too!
I may be seeing it again, some post-turkey entertainment!
Loven' the costumes and decor!
Way to party it up girl!

weasel said...

K - so, I'm not a big reader, but I didn't even know there were these books until the movie came out. I didn't even know what everyone was talking about too, when they were freaking out about the movie. I get to Idaho this weekend and my sister is so excited to go, and we are going tomorrow morning. Sounds like fun, but I guess I am way behind! Looks like you guys had a blast! Fun party decor!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Holy smokes! This is amazing! I love that you did this! I love love loved the movie! It was awesome!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh I love it! That was so fun. I'm sad that we weren't in the same theater though :( As soon as I get back from Mississippi lets go and watch it again. That night was too much for me and I could hardly enjoy it. I love you girl!

Rachel said...

So I went and saw the movie and LOVED it. I have not read the books because I just dont read but now I think I might have to read the books. :)

Nathalie Smith said...

You are too cute! I wish I had enough energy to go with all of you that night, but I did see it the next day and I wasn't sure about some of the movie, so I went and saw it again the following day and I LOVED IT. I guess I knew what to expect and didn't worry about how it compared to the book! The Book will always rule! But, it is nice to see a "live" Edward that I can gawk over! Ha,Ha.

Can't wait til New Moon! Boo, hoo that they say it won't be out til 2010!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Man I am so BUMMED that I missed it. What a fun night!!!

The Gibby's said...

Here! Here! I LOVED these books and loved the movie. A friend of mine bought out an entire theater at Thanksgiving Point and sold all the tickets to all my girlfriends. So the entire theater was full of my crazy Edward loving girlfriends. Ha! It was hilarious!

Veronica said...

What a fun party, the decorations are fun! I hate to read so I only made is half way throught the book. lol

jenni kaufusi said...

thanks again that was so much fun!

Natalie said...

Fun stuff Loni. I loved the books, and got to go see the movie, but there was no big party for me:(
Your blog is so darling. Check out my blog.
thetophers.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Dude.. we're going to ROCK our NEW MOON PAR-TAY! Good thing we have a year to plan it up!