I know I'm HECKA LATE, but here are a few pics from Halloween.. We did the whole "theme" thing with our little family this year.. Cy was an oompa loompa and I was Violet, the Blueberry girl they roll out (from the older film) and Collin was the modern day Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp).. It was fun! Holidays are becoming more exciting with Cy, because he is starting to understand the concept!! He got the hang of the whole "Trick or Treat" thing by the time we got to the second door. It was cute!
OOMPA LOOMPA CY
.jpg)
WILLY WONKA (COLLIN) OOMPA LOOMPA (CY) VIOLET (LONI)
.jpg)
Austin, Papa and Cy
.jpg)
MATCHY MATCHY.. Lachelle, Mom and Laurel
.jpg)
Loni, Collin, Cy, Lizzy, Kenzie and Cale
THE BABIES.. Cy, Mya and Austin
.jpg)
Lindsay as BATWOMAN!!
.jpg)
5 comments:
cute pictures:) i still need to post mine i have been a bad blogger lately.LOL
cute love the willy wonka themed costumes. can't wait for twilight on thursday!
i've been waiting to see these so i could show the tykes. you all look great. yes, kids do make holidays sooo much fun!
Love the costumes!
Such cute pictures! I love the idea. I might have to steal it one of these years when I can actually talk the kids into wanting to be an oompa loompa for Halloween.
Post a Comment